Tuesday, September 22, 2009

7.3.09

I hate stories when girls get hurt. Especially - Russian girls. I don't understand why powerful people are more important then normal people? Why they chose victims to be girls? Ok, they might be stupid or naive - but this is not a problem. POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM! because they think they can do anything. They FORGET THAT THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE.  IF THEY HAVE POWER  - IT'S TO USE IT TO MAKE WORLD BETTER, NOT TO KILL NAIVE WOMAN! Especially it's sad when girls are stupid or naive. It means - they are innocent. The problem is our world - where everything is upside down. I don't understand why our government doesn't think that it's a problem. WHO GIVES POWER TO POWERFUL PEOPLE OVER NAIVE PEOPLE? It really bothers me. I just red a story of Oksana from Dom 2. Why no one teaches girls about life? WHY NO ONE TEACHES "POWERFUL PEOPLE" ABOUT LIFE? ABOUT REAL SEX? WHY NO ONE FINDS KILLERS? WHY EVERY ONE IS AFRAID? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EVERYBODY? I was afraid too, when someone was reading my e-mails. I don't know who it was. And more then that, I think there is people who don't want people to know what is really going on. They want everyone to stay stupid. So they can take advantage. I find this situation very embarrassing for those who are in power. Very. It's definitely not the way to stay in power. IT'S VERY WEAK. AND SOOOOO NOT SEXY.

THEY DIDN'T FIND A KILLER OF OKSANA OPEKAEVA.  ARE WE IN KINDERGARTEN??? INCREDIBLE STORY! WE HAVE NO POLICE???? ARE WE IN 21 CENTRY OR STILL IN 17TH? WHERE ARE WE? V. PUTIN SHOULD ANSWER FOR THAT ONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment