Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS PRINCES OLGA OF GREECE. ( I HAVE A FRIEND SERGEI GRIS IN JAPAN. HE IS VERY NICE) AND WHY, MY FRIEND, ENGLISH FILM PRODUCER HERCULES BELVILLE,  DIDN'T LIKE OLGA. HE DIED AFTER 3 DAYS SINCE I WROTE HIS WORDS TO JEAN THIS YEAR?...

SHE IS NOT A PRINCES? AND NEVER WAS? THERE WAS ONLY ONE PRINCES IN OUR TIME? DIANA. AND THEY KILLED HER. WHY? 

WHAT DOES THAT ROYAL FAMILY "PROMOTES"? MAYBE IT WAS GOOD THAT THEY KILLED ALL OUR KINGS? MAYBE THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING? MAYBE THEY DESERVED IT? DURING LONG TIME OF THEIR "KINGSHIP"? DO THEY HAVE SEX EDUCATION?

MAYBE NOW X-PRINCES OLGA CAN TELL US ABOUT IT MORE? WE, WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP THERE. AND WHY IT SMELLS SO BAD AND SO MUCH BLOOD AROUND. OB?

MAYBE SHE CAN WRITE A BOOK: SEX WITH PRINCES? THAT REALLY NEEDED TODAY. MAYBE WE CAN LEARN SOMETHING. OR MAYBE THEY CAN LEARN SOMETHING. 

AND WE ALL BECOME "FLYING STRIPPERS"?

IT'S A LITTLE BIT NOT FARE, ISN'T IT? RUSSIAN GIRLS DIE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND BEING CALLED PROSTITUTES FOR NOTHING, AND PRINCESSES COME TO LIVE IN RUSSIA AND HIDE BEHIND BABIES. WE (AS A COUNTRY WELCOMED YOU - PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING WHAT IS IMPORTANT). THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

MAYBE PRINCE CHARLES GAY? OR? HE CHEATED TOO MUCH? OR DIANA KNEW TOO MANY QUINNS SECRETS? 

I HAD A HUSBAND SCORPIO BEFORE. (YOU CAN READ IN MY BOOK HOW WE MET) HIS NAME WAS MICAH REED. THE SITUATION WITH HIM ALMOST KILLED ME TOO. (NOW I KNOW WHERE IT'S ALL COMING FROM)

I MET TAI PRINCE (NEFUE) AND HIS WIFE BEFORE. IN "AMERICAN ZOETROPE" WITH TOM. TAI QUEEN PRODUCES MOVIES! AND I KNOW OTHER WOMAN DIRECTORS FROM NOBEL FAMILY WHO PRODUCES AND DIRECTS FILMS - HER NAME IS ILONA. SHE IS FROM GERMANY. (SHE SAID)

I'LL TELL YOU WHO MICAH WAS. HE WAS A VERY VERY AND BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL BOY WHO CAME FROM TEXAS FROM VERY POOR FAMILY OF DIVORCED ALCOHOLICS MOTHER AND FATHER. (OF COURSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT). HE WAS AN ADD (THAT I ALSO NEVER MEET BEFORE, AS WELL AS PEOPLE FROM BROKEN AMERICAN FAMILIES OF BOTH ALCOHOLICS MOTHER AND FATHERS, HE WAS MY FIRST AMERICAN BOYFRIEND TOO, SO I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT AMERICAN (WORLD TODAY) CULTURE. I LIVED IN RUSSIA AND JAPAN)

HE CAME TO SAN FRANCISCO WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND ALEXIX BRYAN who was a doughter of some rich man from Texas - SHELBY BRYAN. Who was divorced from Alexis mother, who made her put implants in her breasts when she was 16, because she thought (her mother) that without big breasts she will never find a man to marry. 

So, this reach man from Texas, had a "GIRLFRIEND" - EDITOR OF VOGUE ANNA WINTOUR
(another scorpio - So fuck off.) 

Micah was in love and saved his girlfriend at that time Alexis, who was very insecure about her mother making her breast her 16 birthday present, and took her away to California, to SF. where they lived together in expensive apartment, with maids, that was paid of course by Alexis's father. Micah started work and wanted to model. He was really beautiful. 

Well, then ALEXIS'S FATHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ANNA WINTOUR  INVITED ALEXIS TO NYC TO WORK AS ASSISTANT OF JEW ELLE RY "FASHION EDITOR" IN VANITY FAIR.  BECAUSE "ALEXIS LIKED TO PLAY WITH JEW ELLE and RY". (MICAH reed- in hibru is God like)

Anyway... SHE DIDN'T TAKE MICAH TO NYC WITH HER. I WONDER WHY? BUT THEN SHE WAS CALLING HIM ALL THE TIME. EVEN WHEN I WAS THERE. I THOUGHT IT'S OK. I DON'T CARE. THEY ARE FRIENDS - I THOUGHT. 

I HAD MANY MAN CALLING ME ALL THE TIME. - SO WHAT? - I THOUGHT. - THEY WERE OR MY FRIENDS OR PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WERE MY FRIENDS OR CUSTOMERS FROM JAPAN. (READ MY BOOK)

Then when he came visit me in Japan she was telling him where to go to Modeling agencies. Of course he was too big for modeling Japan. And no agencies took him. 

Then, after we got married and I left to Japan and came back (You can reed about it in my book "Last train from Roppongi"  he run away to NYC and didn't call me - I knew something was wrong, but only because of I NEVER MET ANY ONE LIKE THAT BEFORE. I WAS WORRIED. IT'S VERY HUMAN. 

I CALLED ALEXIS AND ASKED HER: DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MICHAH? SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO ME KNOWING THAT I WAS CRYING. 

I WONDER ,WHY? IS IT HARD TO SAY SOMETHING? WHAT DO YOU TEACH YOUR PEOPLE IN AMERICA? (ALL WORLD NOW) WHAT IS ALL THOSE PEOPLE DO IN THE TOP PEOPLE LIST? NO WONDER WE IN CRIZES. AND WE WILL BE MORE. AND I TOLD YOU - MY BOYFRIEND WAS OSAMU AT ONE TIME. HE WAS JAPANESE. 

THEN ME AND MICAH BROCK UP AND WENT LOOKING FOR SOME MANAGER GIRL FRIEND. THE DOMINICAN GIRLFRIEND OF HIS WAS COOL, BUT ALSO VERY COLD. (READ THE BOOK) ALEXIS GOT MARRIED WITH SOMEONE ELSE RICH IN NYC. AND NOW - SHE IS A MANE JEWELRY EDITOR OF "VANITY FAIR". 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BUY? PEOPLE? 

DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY ALL AGAINST FUR? AND FOR SAVING ANIMALS? BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO CARE. THEY PROMOTE: STOP KILLING ANIMALS! BUT THEY CONTINUE TO KILL (IN MANY WAYS) PEOPLE. THOSE ARE THE TERRORISTS! (DO YOU KNOW WHY MICHAEL JACKSON DIED?) WHAT WAS HE SINGING? "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US". WHAT ARE THEY CARE ABOUT? MONEY? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S IS THE MANE GUN! NOT A KALASHNIKOV. NOW someone we know is killing me too, because, while having fun and taking photos of strippers (together) i couldn't make any money.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT KOREAN PRESIDENT GAVE ALL MONEY TO THE STUDENTS YESTERDAY. HE RED MY BOOK TOO. HE KNEW THAT I HAD KOREAN CUSTOMER YOSHIKAWA NOBUHIRO IN JAPAN, WHO PROMISED TO SEND ME MONEY TO FINISH SCHOOL. AND KEPT HIS PROMISE. KOREAN PRESIDENT WANTED TO BE A HIRO!
FROM ALL KOREAN STUDENTS - I SAY "KAMSAM MIDA".

KOREAN EMBASY WAS VERY CLOSE TO OUR CLUB "NORIMAKI". AS WELL AS RUSSIAN EMBASY....BUT RUSSIAN POLITICIANS DIDN'T COME... IT'S A CLOSED CLUB. MEMBERS ONLY. 

AFTER MICAH RUNNED AWAY I WENT TO WORK IN THE STRIP CLUB. I HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO. I HAD NO PAPERS AND NO MONEY. STRIP CLUBS ARE NICE, THEY KNOW ABOUT PAIN, SO THEY LET SOMETIMES PEOPLE WORK WITHOUT VISA'S. BUT I WAS MARRIED TO AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND HE RUN AWAY, SO I THOUGHT I WAS FINE. 

MY FRIEND FROM PANAMA, ALEX, TRYED TO STOP ME - GAVE ME 300$ FOR MY RENT, SO I DON'T GO TO AUDITION. BUT I WENT ANYWAY. BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE ANY  OTHER WAY. MY FATHER WAS ALREADY SICK THEN.  AND SERGEI SEYANOV SAID I'M NOT A GOOD DIRECTOR. 

BUT WHO IS SERGEI SELYANOV? I WROTE HIM YESTERDAY - HE DIDN'T ANSWER. BONDARCHUK ANSWERED FOR HIM . HE SAID HE IS NOT READY. AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T LIKE "GARGO 200", BECAUSE FILM DIDN'T MAKE MONEY.  I REPITE AGAIN - WHEN I SOW CARGO 200 IN TELLURIDE I FANTED. IS IT A BAD MOVIE? I MET A BOY FROM CHECHNYA IN THE TRAIN FROM MOSCOW. "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPOGI" IS BROTHER AND SISTER OF CARGO 200. SECOND HAND, AND SECOND LEG.

SERGEI BODROV JR. IS TALKING NOW. YOU FORGOT?  HE IS "SWYAZNOI". HOW IS THE BOOK OF "HIS"? SOLD WELL? GOT MONEY TO MAKE "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI?" 

FORGOT THAT YOU PRODUCER? AND I'M A DIRECTOR? OR THE BOOK IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE MONEY FOR NEXT MOVIE WHEN PERSON IS ALREADY FAMOUS. LIKE SERGEI BODROV JR? AND BUY A NEW CAR? 

WHO IS YOUR WIFE? DOUGHTIER OF PROFESSOR? WHAT KIND OF PROFESSOR? HOW MANY CHILDREN? WHAT IS THEIR NAME? WHERE DO THEY LIVE? I'LL SEND SOME STRIPPERS THERE NOW. 

MY FRIEND MARINA MAMONTOVA- OLHOVSKAYA... WANTS TO SEE MY MOVIE. SHE WAS IN JAPAN TOO. TOGETHER WITH MISS CLUB OF THE WORLD NELLI AKSYONOVA FROM OBNINSK. QUINN OF CLUBS IS THE LOYWER. SHE MAKE $400 EACH MONTH. SHE STAIED IN OBNINSK AFTER SHE FINISHED WITH HER DUTY OF BEING A QUINN. AND SHE HAD A SON. AND HE WAS SICK. AND SHE HAD NO MONEY TO BYE MEDICINE AND NO DOCTORS TO TREAT HIM. SAME AS MY FATHER. WHERE IS ALL DOCTORS? MONEY IN THE HOSPITALS? HOW ARE OUR OLIGARCHS DOING? STILL ALIVE? NOT SICK? HOW MANY YATS? NICE! 


AND OKSANA FEDOROVA JUST SKIPED FROM HER "QUINN DUTIES". AND NO ONE OF REAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKED IT.  IT WAS SUCH A DISRESPECT TO THE WORLD. THERE IS NO OTHER WORD FOR IT. AND IN RUSSIA - IT'S OK. SO RUSSIA IS IN BAD CONDITION. 


WHAT IS PUTIN THINKING ABOUT IT? MEDVEDEV? OBAMA? THE REST OF THE WORLD? HODORKOVSKI IS IN JAIL? WHY ALONE? WHAT'S UP WITH ALL HIS  "BROTHERS"?

OF EUROPE WAS NOT RIGHT TO MAKE STALINISM EQUAL TO HITLER. THEY FORGOT ABOUT PERESTROIKA TIMES! STUPID EUROPE! WHAT IS EUROPE. I know. WE HAVE DEPARTMENT STORE EUROPE IN OBNINSK. IT'S NICE. BUT THE BEST ONES ARE IN JAPAN.  JAPAN - FAMOUS FOR GOOD QUALITY. TO HAVE "MARIJOLLY" THERE - IS A SHAME. 

NO WONDER JAPANESE PEOPLE SURPRISED "WHERE IS SAMURAI SPIRIT?" OSAMU NOW HAS IT. SO BEFORE IT'S TO LATE - TAKE IT BACK. 

 MY FRIEND MARINA OLHOVSKAYA,  WHO USED TO BE MARRIED WITH OLHOVSKI SERGEI FROM "BERING STREGHT" CAME TO CALIFORNIA, AFTER I INTRODUCED HER TO MY FRIEND JEFF. I ASKED HER WITH JEFF TO HELP ME PUT POLE IN MY ROOM, BECAUSE I WANTED TO PRACTICE SOME POLE TRICKS, BUT SHE DIDN'T LET JEFF COME.  (HE SAID) SHE WAS JEALOUS. I WAS VERY UPSET. AND WE STOPED TALKING. SOON AFTER THAT SHE GOT CANSER. I WONDERED WHY?


IT WAS LAST DROP FOR HER TOO, ME ASKING JEFF TO PUT POLE IN MY PLACE. BUT HOW COULD IT GET LIKE THAT? HE WAS MY FRIEND FOR MANY YEARS (I THOUGHT HE WAS FRIEND - NOW, READING MY BOOK - I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE ) . BUT IF I WOULD LIKE HIM - I WOULD NOT INTRODUCE HER TO HIM. 


BUT WHEN I SOW ALL THE X,Z,Y, AND OTHER LETTERS.... I WONDERED IF THERE IS MORE.

MARINA AND SERGEI GOT MARRIED WHEN SERGEI WAS 16. SHE WAS FEW YEARS OLDER. THEY HAD DAUGHTER RIGHT AWAY. OLESYA. BUT SERGEI WAS MUSICIAN AND PLAYED IN "FUNNY CART" THE BAND, THAT LATER BECAME "BERING STRAIGHT" AND WAS NOT READY FOR MARRIED LIFE. THEN HE WENT TO AMERICA WITH HIS BAND, AND MARINA WAS GROWING HER DAUGHTER ALONE WITH HER MOTHER. SHE WAS A SINGER TOO, BUT COULDN'T DO MUCH AFTER SHE GRADUATED GNESINS'S MUSIC UNIVERSITY IN MOSCOW, BECAUSE SHE WAS TAKING CARE OF HER DAUGHTER AND WAS VERY UPSET WITH SERGEI FOR VERY VERY  LONG TIME. 
-WHY DON'T YOU GO TO MOSCOW? - I WOULD ASK HER.


SHE WAS SAING THAT IT WAS TOO HARD TO LIVE THERE. 


MORE ANSWERS I GOT AT HER FUNERAL. AND I WAS SHOCKED. 


IT IS A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD. 


X.Y.Z.....

MY FRIEND IN THIS BAND THEN WAS ALEXANDR ARZAMASZEV, A DRAMER. I ALWAYS GET ALONG WITH DRUMMERS. HIS FATHER WAS MANE MUSIC GUY IN THE PALACE OF CULTURE IN MY CHILDHOOD, WHERE I WENT TO ACT IN THE PEOPLE'S THEATRE... AND WE, KIDS, SOW EACH OTHER THERE A LOT. I FORGOT HOW WE MET.  


I HEARD SOMEWHERE, THAT DRUMMERS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE. ANOTHER DRUMMER TOLD ME THAT! :) OLEG, FROM "FLOWERS" OF STAS MIKOYAN. THEN I MET DRUMMER OF U2 AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING... THEN I DIDN'T WANT TO MEET LARS FROM METALICA, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T TIP IN THE "HUSTLER" CLUB IN SF WHEN HE WAS COMING THERE. I ALREADY STARTED TO WORK IN "HUSTLER" THEN... THEN THEY FIRED ME. AND MANY KILLING HAPPENED AROUND NORTH BEACH AT THAT TIME. 

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY: DRUMMERS ARE NOT ANGRY PEOPLE. THEY DRUM EVERYTHING OUT. IT'S LIKE KARAOKE OR POLE DANCING OR .... ANYTHING REALLY... WHAT COMES FROM THE HEART. 

BUT THIS IS NOT ALL. 

I WAS WITH MY GEISHA MAMA SAN IN TOKYO IN OUR CLUB, WHEN SEPTEMBER 11 HAPPENED. WE WERE LIKE: "O! IS IT A MOVIE?"

NO, IT WAS NOT A MOVIE. 

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IT WAS?

OK. 

1. READ MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".

2. I HAD CLASSMATES IN OBNINSK. GUY AND GIRL WHO WERE IN LOVE SINCE THEY WERE ABOUT 15.  HE WAS JEWISH, SHE WAS RUSSIAN. THEY DID BALL ROOM DANCE TOGETHER. AFTER SCHOOL THEY GOT MARRIED. HIS PARENTS WANTED TO IMMIGRATE TO NEW YORK AND THEY MADE ALL THE DOCUMENTS. BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE HER WITH THEM, BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT JEWISH. THEY WERE ABOUT 18 THEN. PARENTS JUST DIDN'T INCLUDE HER IN THE DOCUMENTS! AND THEY LEFT PROMISING TO COME BACK AFTER HER. A YEAR PASED BY, BUT NO ONE CAME. THEN LUDA, IT WAS THE NAME OF A GIRL, GOT IN THE GROUP WITH OUR SCIENTISTS
AND WENT TOGETHER WITH THAT GROUP TO NYC. SERGEI WAITED FOR HER IN THE AIRPORT. SHE RUNNED AWAY FROM THE GROUP WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS AND CAME TO LIVE WITH HER HUSBAND. HIS FAMILY DIDN'T LIKE HER STILL. THEY HAD A BABY GIRL. I VISITED THEM THEN - IT WAS MY 1ST STOP  IN THE USA. (READ ABOUT IT IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".) BUT FIGHTED SO MUCH, THAT HAD TO GET DIVORCED. SERGEI'S FAMILY HELPED. SERGEI (SMARTEST GUY, GRADUATED COLUMBIA UNIVERCITY AND HAS GRET JB NOW) BECAME GAY! AND LUDA MADE HER CARIER IN FINANCE TOO. WITH LITTLE GIRL ON HER HANDS. 

SHE WAS WALKING TO WORK ON SEPTEMBER 11 AND WAS DOWN STAIRS BUYING HERSELF FLOWERS WHEN SEPTEMBER 11 ATACK HAPPENED. SHE WAS WORKING ON SOME VERY HIGH FLOOR IN "MORGAN STANDLY". 

WHEN ME AND MY GEISHA MAMA SAN SOW ATTACK ON TV IN "NORIMAKI" IN TOKYO, I STARTED TO CALL LYUDA TO NYC RIGHT AWAY. I WAS VERY SCARED. I KNEW SHE WORKED IN THAT BUILDING. BUT SHE WAS OK, FEW MINUTES BEHIND HER NORMAL TIME TO GO TO THE OFFICE.  BECAUSE SHE WAS BUYING HERSELF FLOWERS. 

NOW SHE DRINKS. SHE IS FRIENDS WITH SERGEI, BUT NEVER COULD FIND A PARTNER. HER DAUGHTER IS TALLER THEN HER NOW AND VERY BEAUTIFUL . SHE IS A BALET DANCER. (WHO ARE ALSO "FLYING STRIPPERS")

No comments:

Post a Comment