Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today I got a letter from Tom Luddy:

I introduced you to a lot of people and opportunities Vera... the film business is not easy...Werner and I had our dream project to make a film about the Conquest of Mexico,
at Zoetrope with Francis helping us, for five years and we could never get it made for a lot of reasons, ..Diane Johnson and Volker Schlondorff and I had a project we loved to
make in Utah, and though he had money for development, we could never get to make the film... with Thomas Sanchez, we have tried for years to get films made from his novels MILE ZERO and RABBIT BOSS, with no success despite having good scripts and some names attached...every film-maker has the same frustrations with one or many of their best projects...I have experienced this many times myself on the above projects and others

That's why you have to have more than one project, as I have always advised you...

I would advise you to give up on this project for the time being...if it hasn't happened in ten years , it may not ever happen and you will waste more time and becomne bitter and angry.

Take my advice for once and move on, and do something else and if it's successful maybe you can then revisit LAST TRAIN TO ROPPONGI.

much love tom

---------------------------------------------

BUT RUSSIAN SINGER PHILIP KIRKOROV IS WITH ME. I STAID WITH HIS FRIEND ARTUR IN LAS VEGAS. ARTUR'S WIFE - GREAT GIRL IS ALSO DANCING STRIPTEASE IN AMERICA AND THEIR SON DOESN'T KNOW. 




No comments:

Post a Comment