Tuesday, September 22, 2009

7.1.09

Well, now I 'm writing in English, even my grammar is not perfect, I already used to english words. After one and half year of being with Jean Pigozzi. I see new things in myself. I act different, I got a second wing.  But, ironically, it's called - NEGATIVITY. Before I always ignored all the negative feeling, I didn't even pay attention to them. I didn't like them and I was "above" it. I never looked for faults in others. I was always looking just for good things. Now it's not the same.  Now I'm learning to balance between "good" and "bad", that I see. It's like my second eye opened and It doesn't always feels comfortable. Did I asked for it? No. Darkness is very heavy.  But there is "NO TURN BACK". Still I like to be happy and light. Or you not always get what you want, but you get what you need? I don't know. I still want what I want. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment