Tuesday, September 22, 2009

7.5.9

When I had a boyfriend (Crocodile) Gena, before my trip to Japan, he had a perfume, that was very famouse in Russia then. It was called "One man show". I guess what I do unconchesly here is: "ONE WOMAN SHOW". REALITY SHOW ON HOW TO BECOME A FILM DIRECTOR. (PLEASE DO NOT STILL MY IDEA, :) even if it's not so mine... When I was in Tokyo in 1998, there was a show where band from the street were putted in the room and they had to make a hit-song. It was great idea and they made a great song!) I was thinking about it before - it would be great to have a show like that, and the 1 st. price would be money for the feature film of your dream! In that show I would participate, I thought. HOW ELSE CAN I GET MONEY FOR MY MOVIE? IF THERE IS NO GOOD PRODUCERS ON THIS PLANET? But of course - film making is not so popular in that way. THE SISTEM IS OLD. But could be GOOD AGAIN and cheap. So we can clean the planet. CINEMA - GOING GREEN... But there was no show like that - so I guess I made my own... It might take many years for that show to end. I work on my film 16 years already.... How long more?


It's very interesting answer, Joan, Thank you for the promptI KNOW WHAT IS BLOWING IN THE WIND (AIR SEX). (if you don't know, Joan Baez I met in San Francisco in Theatro Zinzani with Z.Voronin and Sergei Krutikov and we danced all together with accordion music and Russian songs. She doesn't hate Russians no more. Zhenya Voronin showed her my tape with film "DICKS" by Joe Mennel.). I had already something blowing in the wind in my life. My Korean friend Peter in San Francisco. He died from heart attack. He was my very good friend. He wanted me to make "Last train from Roppongi" movie very much. He asked to put his ashes above the San Francisco bay. He has no grave. His spirit is with me. His x-girl friend lived in Malta and had a laundry store. I met her ones. Forgot her name. (Now we know why problems with Malta) 


MAYBE YOU ALSO HEARD "HEAL THE WORLD" by MICHAEL JACSON. REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID? : HEAL THE WORLD... A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU AND FOR HIM .....LALALA..."


SO HIS SPIRIT IS WITH ME TOO. THANK'S MICHAEL FOR TRUSTING IN ME. (YES I REMEMBER THE TIME...:) IT WAS "BLACK OR WHITE" MUSIC VIDEO...




No comments:

Post a Comment