Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yesterday, after reading my blog, famous Russian writer Aksenov died. Well I guess it's time for Engels: "FLYING STRIPPERS"! (The Aksenov str. is next to Engels str. That is the street where I live all my live IN OBNINSK, now with my mom, my brother moved to Lenin Str. and I got a new place on Kurchatov str, but still live on Engels). Maybe finally promised me in my childhood Communism will come with it's fantastic motto: Do what you can, get what you want.


AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT OSAMU WAS MY REAL BOYFRIEND. (READ MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".)



By the way, yesterday I sow program with Tatyana Tolstaya and Fedor Bondarchuk. (from "Chuk and Gek") He was saying that art house is not popular in Russia. Believe me after we make 'Last train from Roppongi" it will be very popular! Much more then "Garazh". At list in Obninsk and Kaluga. But "Garazh" is kind of part of Art house - so we can be friends. 

Also Bondarchuk said many things I wish he wouldn't say. For example: "I did everything myself in my life, so I'm clean." ONE THING HE FORGOT... ABOUT HIS LAST NAME.  :) Little thing!

He forgot about second part! GEK! Computer geek! MGIK! And me! (MEMEME) He remembered about Cargo 200 - Best FILM MADE ABOUT CHICKEN WAR, by BALABANOV AND SELYANOV!
THEY REMEMBER ABOUT THE SECOND PART OF "CARGO 200", - PARALLEL STORY to "Cargo 200!" -  "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI", I SOW SELYANOV WRITING WITH "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" PAN AND PUTING HIS PLANS ON MY "FLYING STRIPPERS" CALENDAR! BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY. BECAUSE THEIR NAME IS NOT "BONDAR-CHUKCHA"! 


No wonder that mr. Bondarchuk doesn't like to go abroad. Many people have Bentley, and they only KNOW his Father, for "WAR AND PEACE". WHO IS FEDOR BONDAR-CHUK? SON OF RUSSIAN DIRECTOR OF "WAR AND PEACE"?


HE ALREADY DID 9, NOW - IT'S TIME FOR 6. HE NEEDS TO HELP ME WITH MY DIRECTORIAL "DEBUT" FEATURE FILM "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".


OR I HAVE A GREAT ROLE FOR HIM IN MY NEXT FILM: HE CAN BE A PRODUCER, ACTOR AND MANAGER IN "GAY PARADE IN MOSCOW". ME AND Z. Z. ALREADY STARTED CASTING. 


OUR MANE CHUKCHA - ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALSO FLYES VERY LOW! IF YOU DO "GARAZH" YOU SHOULD INVEST IN ART HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment