Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We have a lot of persons from another planet faces on doors of our apartment in Obninsk. This one looks like Sylvie Fleury... (see her photo on the boat in My story in pictures)


Отправлено: 4 марта 2005 г. 18:32:52
Кому: verasvechina@hotmail.com
Vera,

I hung out with the Google guys last night!

So if you want to meet Sergey Brin, you are going to
have to come with us on a quick trip away maybe on the
weekend!

Stephanie.

I am trying to work out a meeting that will be fun and
no pressures then both of you can get to know each
other and can take a weekend to do that!

Sounds really sexy... I just didn't like that "No pressure" part. I wanted to bring my "Last train from Roppongi" script with me, but Stephanie said that it's better to talk about movie later.  So I didn't go. Now If he is ready for some "pressure" - I would love to meet Sergei Brin. 
NO PRESSURE. 

This person from another planet is inside our toilet in Obninsk.  He (or she) is not alone there. There is many of them EVERYWHERE IN OUR APARTMENT...  ON ALL DOORS.


THIS FACE IF I FLIP IT, LOOKS LIKE FACE OF MARINA OLHOVSKAYA ONE DAY BEFORE SHE DIED AND LIKE FACE OF MARINA ORLOVA IN THE END OF MY "LIMOLAND" CLIP FROM CANNES THIS YEAR. AND "HALLOWEEN" - IS A NICKNAME OF MARINA'S X-HUSBAND, SERGEI FROM BAND "BERING STRAIGHT". This face is one on top of our door.

 Than this one goes upside down. Like me on the pole.




Marina Orlova is from Nizhniy Novgorod. Means Lower New city - means OBNISNK.

I also have photo of Jeff and Marina Olhovskaya one day before she died. She already couldn't talk then and her face was like on that top picture. We came to visit her with Nelli Aksyonova - Miss clubs of the world, that lives in Obninsk. Marina was scratching her heart, trying to say something - I understood - she was talking about hole in the heart. And then she sudenly got up and Jeff holds her, just like Jean Pigozzi was holding me on the photo he took about 2 years ago - where my face is not shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment