Sunday, December 13, 2009

And... When I first time met Gorge's Gand's 4 wife, Rose.... and their kids... in his photo studio in Presidio. I was wearing see through black long skirt. Gotie. Like Madona's Gotie bustie in this video. (Now this painting is in Sapphire club Las Vegas!" (Alexia on the boat was in the similar jacket at the party this year.... I thought it was strange...Pokets where interesting.....hidden.... not on the breasts. on the sides...) (In Academy of Art for my editing one class I edited Madona's music videos. to the song "Express yourself") - as the answer I guess... to my physics teacher... in high school. Molecule. Who didn't like that I came to school disco in long black skirt I made myself.  I asked Rose if her pearls were real (I might of been wrote about it already) She said no - we don't have that kind of money. I was surprised. In Tokyo my customer Fukada san (dantist) gave me same pearls real ones as a present. And perl ring and perl earrings...

And Zhanet from Toska.... Was jealous of me playing with Seimur Kozel at the hockey game? We were Acting. And Toska was very boring for me... NEW SOME WAS NOT THERE. (OLYA SOMOVA WAS MY FRIEND FROM 7 YEARS OLD. 1 GATE IN AKSYONOVA 15. HER APARTMENT
3 floor HAD "4 ROOMS" - TARANTINO.... SHE ALSO HAD OLDER BROTHER WHO I LIKED. HE WAS NICE.) TARANTINO I SENT TO SECOND FLOOR on the boat. BECAUSE WHAT WAS GOING ON ON THE dancing FLOOR of the boat WAS AMBERESESING. AND NOT COOL. IT WAS HORRIBLE. I LOOKED LIKE HORE HOUSE. WITH BAD SINGER. ON ND hand boat. (In my book "Last train from Roppongi" I have a story about second hand stores)









In Obninsk opened MAXNET internet salon where my friend Natasha Smurgalkina works. After Max Polevski?   They were with same school. #7 and same class with Borgul, who was killed in the forest in Obninsk when I was very young. It was very scary time.

And in Vegas... Last spring I met guy Karaoke Elvis... from Mandalaybay... Michael Bay? Or Bay Area San Francisco????

OF COURSE SF! BAY!

no facebook for China.


From "Spearmint Rhino" LV:


No comments:

Post a Comment