Thursday, December 24, 2009

MANIPULATION



Another woman, a ballet dancer jumped from 18th floor (When I was in Russia this summer I noticed there was a lot of ballet on TV, as in Brezhnev times (It made me think of Princes Olga's EGO for some reason).  I know why. Because Pigozzi and all his company (girlfriends and friends) are empty inside. African collection can't close the emptiness. That is why crime is necessary to fit those vampires.  TO FILL UP THE PICTURE OF THE WORLD.  What they did in young age maybe was cool - but if they look to what they've done to me alone - it's really should be embarrassing. It's takes me long time to connect it ll together. Hotel Du Cap.... THERE IS AIR IN SOMEONE'S HEAD FOR SURE.

CAN YOU IMAGIN HOW MUCH GREAT THING ONE DO WITH PIGOZZI'S MONEY? WHY ALL LIFE THERE IS ONLY 1 COLLECTION OF ART? BECAUSE OF STUPID GAMES THEY PLAY WITH NOT SMART PEOPLE.  THAT END UP IN BLOOD AND TEARS OF YOUNG AND INNOCENT.

SMART PEOPLE - WOULD NEVER PARTICIPATE. WANT EVEN TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT. WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP? IT'S NOT EXIST IN THAT WORLD. WHAT IS LOVE? IT'S RARELY EXIST. JUST HATE AND HATE AND HATE AND HATE. AND GAME...

AND BLOOD AND TEARS... AND BLOOD AND LADY GAGA IS A STAR...DID YOU HEAR IT????

AGAIN... IT'S JUST ROLLING... WHOM EVER IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND TIME - WITH DUCK ON A WEBSIDE.... IS A STAR!

BUT DOES ANYONE REALLY PAYS ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY DO ???? DO YOU REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SING OR SAY???

I DON'T THINK SO. BECAUSE IF YOU DO AND YOU LIKE IT - YOU MUST OF BEEN OUT OF YOUR MIND FOR LONG TIME.

THEY SO JEALOUS OF REAL PEOPLE AND FEELINGS - THAT THEY PREFER BLOOD.

LAST CHRISTMAS I WENT SALSA... I WAS ALONE AND WAS WONDERING ALREADY THEN ... WHAT IS PIGOZZI DOING... NOW I SEE WHAT HE IS DOING. NOTHING.

WASTING HIS LIFE. BEING MANIPULATED BY STUPID WOMEN. ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT IT TURN OUT LIKE THAT... "FLYING STRIPPERS" COULD BE GREAT PROJECT. IT COULD HELP MANY YONG PEOPLE. IT'S NOT ABOUT PUSY AND
BRESTS. AND I SEE PIGOZZI AND HIS FRIENDS - DIDN'T GO FAR FROM THAT YET.

THEY SUPPORT IMITATION.

In JAPAN THEY USE WORLD  - IMITATION. 


IN JAPAN I KNOW, THEY DON'T LIKE IMITATION THINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment