Sunday, December 13, 2009

Next year - year of a tiger. Hello from Tiger to Tiger Woods.

ENDLESS STUPIDITY OF BRAZILIANS LIKE ALEXIA NEJINSKI. MARINA HAD CANSER AND DIED. ENDLES STUPIDITY OF MAN LIKE J.  PIGOZZI - AND EVERYONE WHO HAS ANY MONEY AND POWER. AND FASHION TV. 


Bad circus? NO. MAYBE JUST JEALOUS?



CAN YOU JUMP THROUGH FIRE RING? THEY CAN!

TOP LION WAS MICK JAGER, HE CONFESSED THIS YEAR.
OR WANT THE HOUSE?

THE BOTTOM ONE... EVGENI DODOLEV.

MY FRIEND IRINA DODO SHOWED ME HER DRESS HIS SUMMER IN MOSCOW.

SHE MADE BY HERSELF....

SHE WAS FIRED FROM VOUGUE....IN MOSCOW

RECENTLY I SOW IT IN LUI VITTON (I like LV) IN SF. WHO'S MANAGER NOW IS MARK JACOBS.
WHO COPIED JAPANESE FASHION FOR MANY YEARS AND JUST SOMETIMES
HAS GOOD THINGS. I HAVE ONE OF HIS JACKETS. BUT MOSTLY IS COPY.

HE TOOK PHOTOS OF SOFIA... WHO MADE MOVIE LOST IN TRANSLATION, BECAUSE SHE IS A DAUGHTER OF FRANCIS COPPOLA. WHO MET ME ONLY IN 1998.




Peter Lee in my show.

WHEN I WAS SMALL I WANTED TO HAVE SMALL TIGER. I RED ABOUT HIM IN SOME BOOK.





Photo of Medvedev behind J. Pigozzi. I knew someone not good is there. WHO?

No comments:

Post a Comment