Sunday, December 27, 2009

WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH ME?

MY SKIN GOT REALLY BAD IN LAST 7 MONTH, WHILE YOU PLAYING YOUR NOT SMART GAMES AND I'M OUT OF MONEY. YOUR OWN ME FOR MY 7 MONTH OF DISABILITY. MY LIFE IS NOT A GAME FOR ME. AND I DIDN'T PAY MY TAX THIS YEAR. AND I NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THAT.


The Wave. Last day before my father died in late Oct.  2007, he wanted to bake bread at home,
but he was too weak to do it.

Hlebnikov Vladimir... from Russian consulate in NYC, Vice consul, I met working in "Hustler".
I gave him by book "Last train from Roppongi". I forgot did I meet before my father's death or after...

In September 2008 I took photos of white Limousine with a wedding Rings on top
coming to our building to gate 13.

you can see it in my book: "Real Russia". On page 4-7.

The last photo on page 7 is with two yellow hearts with arrow.

In Russia - yellow is Good buy color. Who was supposed to say good buy to whom?

Wedding of Prince Aimone and Princes Olga - September 28. 2008. Olga with bred on her head.
Very Cheap.





I made  "Just Married" T-shirt around that time.

Brittany Murphy died recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment