Thursday, December 17, 2009

DEVIL Wears PRADA - MOVIE.

1996. FUJI TV. TOKYO.




ABOUT..... ANNA WINTOR. MERIL STRIP. MICAH REED. AND I STRIP.




AND ORLOVA WANTED TO CONVINCE ME TO COMIT SUICIDE? I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT. SHE CAN DO IT.



AND WHITE DUCK... I SOW AND I TOOK PHOTO OF IT IN TRACY IN 2008. WHERE MARINA MAMONTOVA LIVED. ROMASHKA IS ON TOP? ROMA ABRAMOVICH OR CHLOE FROM "BROWN BUNNY"? OR BOTH?????

THIS YEAR SHE CAME OUT WITH FASHION LINE! WOW! "FLYING STRIPPERS" IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FASHION LINE TODAY!  WHO CARES OF OTHER? THERE IS TOO MUCH OF SAME THINGS AGAIN AND AGAIN - NO GOOD. NOTHING CHANGES.

MARINA STILL DIED! AND I'M ALMOST! ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?






THEN I SOW BLACK DUCK IN PIGOZZI'S HOUSE 2009 IN ANTIB AND THEN IN ORLOVA'S SHOW - YELLOW DUCK.

MARINA MAMONTOVA-OLHOVSKAYA - DIDN'T NEED IT. I DIDN'T NEED IT - BECAUSE
WE ARE REAL PEOPLE AND WE DON'T WANT TO KILL AND I NEVER WANTED TO PUT ANYONE DOWN.

I TOOK FOTO OF MYSELF IN THE BATHROOM - IN HUSTLER.




ORLOVA - KILLED MARINA MAMONTOVA.

NOW I FOUND THIS:



I ALSO FOUND THIS IN TRACY: FROG. ISN'T THERE A MOVIE OUT NOW
ABOUT FROG AND PRINCES?


OLESYA WAS THERE... (SMALL WHITE DUCK)



MARINA MAMONTOVA "MAMMOTH".

"MAMMOTH".


I gave a "Last train from Roppongi" pen in May 2007 to Naomi Cambel - and she works for
 "No to cancer"? 
That is not true.

Because Marina got cancer in late summer 2007 and died this year and now Pen Mammoth is in the movie. 


Gael Garcia Bernal's heart on a shirt - same as Jewish girl strip dancer ALMA (Sasha) had on her baseball hat. 


She gave me this chain last Christmas - 2008 - with two baby shoe. If I would not have miscarriage last March - that would be the time of my baby birth. 


THERE IS THIS: EVER SEEN IT? THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT
WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN.




WHO IS IT KILLING PEOPLE?



RED FISH - MY PUBLISHER 2005.



AND BOOK "TROUBLE" OF BRENDAN'S GIRLFRIEND - IS ABOUT MY BOOK. BECAUSE 
MY BOOK TELLS THE TRUTH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment