Monday, December 14, 2009

FROM OSHO TO MICK JAGGER WHO WENT TO INDIA WITH L. SCOT.

WHEN I VISITED MARINA MAMONTOVA LAST TIME AT HER HOME IN TRACY, I TOOK A PHOTO OF THIS ROSE IN HER GARDEN AND MADE A COMPUTER MOUSE PAD WITH IT AS A PRESENT TO HER. I GAVE IT TO HER WHEN I SOW HER LAST TIME THIS SPRING.


DASHA ZHIUKOVA AND "GARAZH" ROMASHKA - THE END IN OBNINSK - MANY PEOPLE DIED. I HAD TO SALE GARAZH. MY FATHER ALREADY DIED AND MY MOM WAS ELEMENTARY SCOOL TEACHER. I'M NOT ABRAMOVICH.

THIS IS ALSO FROM CLUB IN TRACY, WHERE MARINA MAMONTOVA LIVED.


DRESS THAT I SOW THIS SUMMER IN DODO IRINA'S HOUSE WAS THAT COLLOR AND FORM - I DIDN'T LIKE IT...

ROSE FROM VERHOVIE.

A BIT PINK AND THEN I SOW SAME BUT DRESS IN LOUIS VITTON!

MY MONEY FELL OUT OF PIGOZZI AFTER ALEXIA SAID SHE LIKES ORLOVA.
OLGA BECAME PRINCES OF ITALY.
AND MARIMA MAMONTOVA DIED. AND I CAN'T WORK AND HAVE NO MONEY.
BECAUSE ORLOVA STILLING.

AND OLESYA - DAUGHTER OF MARINA IS DEPRESSED. 


THISIS LEFT HANDED SATAN COLT MEMBERS. JUST AS I THOUGHT FROM THE FIRST SECOND.

AND DASHA ZHUKOVA HAD A BABY.

MY BOOK OF OSHO. (REALLY ROSE IS A SAME COLLOR ON THAT BOOK)



BYE OSHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment