Monday, December 14, 2009

KINDERGARDEN MONTESORI. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY USED ME.

President Obama tells Oprah Winfrey: 

I deserve a B+ for my first 11 months 

in White House

Monday, December 14th 2009, 4:50 AM


President Obama with Oprah Winfrey in the Blue Room of the White House earlier this month.


 I TOLD YOU - WOR HOL. WORD NIGER - IS OK. IT'S ONLY BAD IN ENLISH
LANGUAGE.
IN OTHER LANGUAGES - IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE. STRIPPERS 
IS MORE OFFENSIVE. NO CHILDREN OF STRIPPERS KNOWS ABOUT
THEIR MOTHERS
JOBS.

AND GEISHA'S ARE ALSO CONSIDERED TO BE PROSTITUTES. BUT
THIS IS NOT TRUE.

CHILDREN OF BLACK POEPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE BLACK
SKIN - IT'S OK.
THERE IS ALSO YELLOW, WHITE... RED.... MANY DIFFERENT
NATIONALITIES
LIVE ON THE PLANET EARTH.

MY FATHERS CITE OF THE FAMILY FROM RUSSIAN BLACKLAND.
THE LAND (SOIL)
IS VERY BLACK THERE. THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF
SOIL ON EATH.
RED SOIL, SAND..... THERE IS MANY PEOPLE LEARNING
ABOUT IT
IN EXPEDITIONS.
AND OTHERS. THERE IS ALSO MANY KIND'S OF ANIMALS.
AND THEY HAVE
DIFFERENT COLLOR OUTSIDE AND INSIDE. (FOR EXAMPLE
CHIKEN IS
WHITE MEET. COW IS RED MEET, PORK IS
PINK ...ETC) THEN THERE IS FISH. ALSO DIFFERENT COLORS...

WHEN I WAS SMALL I WANTED TO HAVE CHILDREN FROM
DIFFERENT
NATIONALITIES FATHERS - SO THEY ALL DIFFERENT.
(BECAUSE GROWING
UP IN SOVIET UNION WE COULDN'T TRAVEL AROUND THE
WORLD.)

NOW ANJELINA JOLI DID IT.

MY FRIEND DIED FROM ORLOVA'S SHOW. I CAN PROVE IT.

AND BECAUSE OF THAT I CAN'T WORK FOR ALMOST A YEAR.
AND THAT
IS WHY I DIDN'T PAY THIS YEAR TAX'S. SORRY. THANK
YOU FOR GIVING
ME GREEN CARD.

VOUGE IS NOT SO GOOD. BECAUSE ALEXIS BRYAN WAS ABUSED
BY HER MOTHER
BECAUSE SHE HAD NO BRESTS. AND IN HIT ME IN THE END.
BUT WHAT DO
I HAVE TO DO WITH IT?
I'M FROM RUSSIA.


HERE IS MY DOWN JACKET FROM  TOKYO "MITSUKOSHI" GINZA. 1997.
I DIDN'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT...
BUT NOW
 I SEE WHAT IT MEANS.... I HAVE A PHOTO FROM GINZA.
I WAS IN IT WITH VIKTORIA FROM OBNINSK. WHO LOOKS LIKE
VICTORIA VICTOR.
FROM UKRAINE. VICTORIA FROM OBNINSK WENT TO ITALY...
LONG TIME AGO.


COLDER 69 (HERCULES DIED AT 69) Guy on the right looks like
Alexis  Diaz from Panama.
from my film school.


Red hand Sergei Hristidis. My first New year in CA, USA.


MY X-BOYFRIEND OSAMU'S DOG IN HIROSHIMA. ABOUT 2
YEARS AGO
I SUDENLY STARTED TO LOOK FOR LITTLE WHITE DOG ON
THE INTERNET.
THAT WAS START OF VERY SCARY TIME. IT WAS ME WORKING
IN HUSTLER,
MAKING MONEY, BUILDING MY APT. IN OBNINSK. WHERE
LATER WAS SIGHN
"COMPUTER CLUB" AND ARROW TO OUR WINDOWS.
WHO USED THAT DOG
WHITE ONE THAT I FOUND?

WHY I GOT SCARED SO MUCH FROM PUTTING PHOTO OF J. PIGOZZI
ON
MY BLOG?

AND ERASING MY BLOG FROM THAT FEAR THAT CAME
FROM J. PIGOZZI TO ME.
THEN KORSHUNOVA JUMPED FROM THE SAME PLACE.
BUT I BELIEVED
HERCULES. AND JERMY THOMAS AND TOM LUDDY.
IT WAS NOT FITTING TOGETHER.




THEN IT GOT WORSE. SAM STARTED TO MAKE HIS FILM AND HE WAS
"PLAYING THE DIRECTOR THERE. I WROTE HIM "YOU ARE PLAYING
DIRECTOR.

FOR ME IT WAS ABOUT MY MOVIE. BUT IT HAPPENED TO BE
ABOUT DEATH OF MY FATHER AND MARINA MAMONTOVA...

WHERE IS THE ROOTS????? I SOW IT AT JEANS HOUSE. SOMETHING .....

THIS PHOTO OSAMU SENT ME FROM HIROSHIMA LATE 1998.



THE NET BOLL - IS IN NYC. MY GRAND MOTHER  - NYURA! ASHBERY!

HOT FOR WORDS - FINISH AND SHE KILLED MARINA. AND I TOLD HER -
MARINA IS DYING. ORLOVA DIDN'T STOP. ON MY AND EVERYONE
ELSE EXPENSE.
THIS WAS MY JOB.
MY MOVIE. IT'S ALL WRITTEN IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI"
AND MY SCRIPT. SINCE 1999.

THERE WOULD 
BE NO TERRORIST 
ATAK 911
IF SOMEONE 
WOULD 
PRODUCE 
MY FILM.

OSAMU IS PRAING. THAT WAS " BERING STRAIGHT".


VESTA (EAST EUROPE) (THIS YEAR RUMANIAN GIRL IN JEAN'S PARTY
WITH VICE PRESIDENT OF U-TUBE)

IN SHEMYAKINO. SVETA IS JEWISH.



I WAS BORN SAME YEAR AS TELLURIDE. AFTER MY FATHERS DEATH IN 2007,
THEY MADE CHAIR FROM MY DRESS, AND PHONE. MY JAPANESE ORANGE
AU PHONE - WITH ALL MY NUBBERS BROCK DOWN. PRINCES OLGA MADE
A FILM FOR J. PIGOZZI. THAT I DIDN'T LIKE BECAUSE IT WAS BAD.



CHAIR IS MADE FROM 
MY DRESS. from Cannes 
1999. 







"HOT FOR WORDS" - STOLEN PROJECT WITH MY EYES, JUST
BLUE -LIKE OUR GARAZH WE SOLD BEFORE "BLUEYE" POTATO TYPE.


THAT IS WHY. PROBLEMS. BEFORE I WROTE MY BOOK - I DIDN'T
TALK MUCH. I COULDN'T TALK. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT
ALL IN WORDS.
IT GOT EASIER AFTER MY BOOK GOT PUBLISHED.

Topol writes about Japaneese war ..... this girl WAS IN HIS "RED SQ"
SERIAL - I DIDN'T TAKE FOR FOR MY FILM - LOOKS A BIT
LIKE ME. COMMON! PARANOYA?.... DEATH TREAT. SEE MY 
SHORT FILMS. 


V? FOR WHAT????? 
IN FASHION AND 
COSMETICS 
and movies
AND APPLE: WE 
THINK 
DIFFERENT. 

this is from Russia with love.  V FOR WHAT? 
that 's how nice russians are.
no wonder everyone hates them now.


ONE OF CD'S - DORIS DAY. (I ALREADY WROTE ABOUT IT LAST YEAR)




PETER DAMING. HAD A HEART SURGERY.






LILYA FOREVER -SWIDISH FILM ABOUT RUSSIAN GIRL
IN SWEDEN.
(AKINSHINA OSANA)



ROLEX? CROWN? IS THAT WHY I COULDN'T MAKE MY FILM 2004? COMMON....


MESSAGE IN CASABLANCA. ROPPONGI.


NEXT - ORANGE! MY LAST PHONE IN TOKYO - ORANGE AU FROM MATSUSHIMA SAN. 1996. I met KIMUTAKU AND SHINGO 2007.


My Old Photo




My old Pens.






THIS PHOTO 2008.




CANNES 2009


I'M ALREADY ON THE POSTER! FROM MY CHILDHOOD - CATCHING 
CLOWDS 
AND STARS!


THAT WAS BARBER OF SIBERIA - LAST YEAR I MET MANE ACTRES 
IN SF - 
WITH NOT HUMAN "HUMANITY" PROJECT



MY TRIP TO FLORENCE, ITALY. FOOTBALL ENDED. PARADE.


LAST YEAR - FLYING BOOKS! SCULPTURE IN NORTH BEACH ACROSE THE
STREET FROM "CONDOR".



ABRAMOVICH IN CHOCOLATE.




KATYA. PIGON WITH NO HEAD. THIS YEAR BAMPED INTO WALL
OF JEAN PIGOZZI'S HOUSE. THAT WAS STRANGE. BAD LUCK SIGHN.

SECOND PHOTO. " ENGLISH TEACHER ON THE LEFT. WIFE OF PRIST TO 
THE RIGHT". 
KATYA CAME TO SF ONES. WHEN I WAS SHOOTING A SONG FOR YOU.
SHE NEVER INVITED ME TO VISIT HER. HER DAUGHTER WAS BORN
DEFF A LITTLE.

AND THIS IS MARINA ORLOVA.



MARINA OLHOVSKAYA AND JEFF HAD GREEN POPUGAI.
(ALEXIA NEJINSKI)

TODAY I WENT TO THE STORE AND FOUND OUT.

IN NORIMAKI I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CREAM. 2 BROTHERS
MOSIN'S WERE MY CLASSMATES. AND I LIVED IN JAPAN FOR
10 YEARS. I USED THIS CREAM A LOT.


THIS IS NEW VIRGIN! 



LV DISAPOINTED ME TODAY.... I CAN TELL THEY SINKING TOO....
WE NOT IN SINK. :)
"ALPHOBET CLUB" - OLD FASHION BRAND IN JAPAN.

THIS IS FOR WHO? FROM MY CHILDHOOD?ARIGATO! 



MUS WAS BEHIND ME AND MY BROTHER ON THE CARPET IN OUR
APARTMENT ON ENGELSA STR. . WHEN OUR BIRD ZHORIK WAS ALIVE.
WE ATE MUS  AT  FETGERALD'S RANCH IN 2007 WHEN MY FATHER DIED.

I DON'T LIKE THIS DESIGN. 


MACY'S - 2ND YEAR THE SAME.... WHO THE THAT STUPID ORLOVA?
 KILLER AND ACTIVATOR OF CANCER ? AND THIS IS LV FOR HER?

TO J. PIGOZZI FROM MICK JAGGER:


AND THIS IS POLE OF LIGHT (STRIPPING POLE) TO HD - THAT WE WANTED
TO SHOOT MY FILM WITH. NOW I PREFER COLLOR FILM.

IT'S 

"FLYING STRIPPERS" 
TIME!!!!!!! 


CREAM THAT I USED 
FOR MANY YEARS, 
AND I 
WANTED TO 
RECOMMEND 
TO THE GIRL IN 
"SEVEN HEVEN" STRIP 
CLUB IN TOKYO... 
(IT'S IN MY 
BOOK "LAST TRAIN 
FROM ROPPONGI" 


FOR 
CLARINCE FOR 
"FLYING STRIPPERS"



                                                                    PRADA. 
THE BAG I USED - BLACK.
 ON TOP - "BROWN BUNY". 




2 SNAKES. ON TOP. I DON'T LIKE CLOE'S NEW FASHION LINE. 
AND YES! OSCAR DE LA RENTA!  MY PROBLEM IS MY RENT NOW!
I CAN'T PAY RENT!!!

THAT IS WHY I HAVE AN IDEA - TO MAKE AND SALE OSKAR VIBRATOR.

(OR SOMEONE MESSED WITH MY BRANE? IS IT WHAT AM I SUPPOSE
TO THINK ABOUT AFTER FILM SCHOOL. ? OR GOOGLE WILL ANSWER????



               APRIL FUJIYAMA! 
1996




I LIKE TO RIDE ROLOCOSTERS A LOT WHEN I WAS FIRST AND SECOND TIME
IN JAPAN. FUJI TV IN ODIBA. BUILDING. FOR NEW CENTRY WE WENT THERE
WITH NORI - BUT WE STOKE IN THE CAR. means Jean 
Pigozzi is Heir of Cimca car. 

APRIL 1994.

TOKYO JAPAN KAMEIDO KATOKU 4-22-4
OUR APARTMENT
NEW YEAR
AKASAKA
PALACE OF GOVERNMENT. (WHITE HOUSE)
TODAY IS -22 C IN RUSSIA.



FASHION TV LONDON. 
THIS YEAR ON THE 
BOAT 
OF POLE ALEN.  
THAT IS DEATH 
THREAT 
AS 
WELL. TO ME VERA 
SVECHINA. I HAVE 
RUSSIAN PASPORT. 
I'M A MOVIE DIRECTOR! 
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? 
ARE YOU ALSO 
IN TROBLE? WHAT 
IS YOUR PROBLEM? 
TOO MUCH 
MONEY? COULD YOU 
PRODUCE MY MOVIE? 
THAT WOULD BE GREAT! 





KATYA WAS 
AFRAID OF ALEXIA 
SINCE SHE WAS A BABY!
NOW SHE IS SICK AND 
HER MOTHER TOO. 

IF WE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN. 

VERY LONG TIME AGO.
IN SHEMYAKINO.
EBA. 


MY TRIP WITH OSAMU TO MEXICO. NEWPORT-BEACH.



LIMO IS SORRY. 

now I'll show you how WE 
chose L'Wren Scott FOR 
MICK JAGGER.
(ren TV - I met  this year) 


ON TOP OF NIKITA'S HEAD - MICK JAGER - stone
AND J. PIGOZZI - bunny.

on top - RED FISH. - 
MY BOOK PUBLISHER.


ME IN THE SAME T-SHIRT
IN TX - BEHIND ME - 

SCOTT - in Russian.



AND ADVERTISING 
FOR SMALL BRESTS. 
1997.
TASCHEN. MADE A BOOK
ABOUT BRESTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment