Thursday, December 24, 2009

NEW DETAILS.



I found this photo of Ruslana today. And I've seen similar photos many times during this year...
It's all connected. I hate everyone who involved in this game: man and woman.

She watched "Ghost " her last night with Patrick Swayze (Sam Wheat : Klebanov?) and 
Demi Moore (Molly Jensen). I have moles (Big deeper) and Jensen is Guro - my Norwegian friend) 

This year Patrick died. He was also in "Dirty dancing". :)


6/12/2008, Alexia (ALEX BABEEV) Niedzinski and Adam Waymouth and J.Pigozzi attend the opening of the Center for Contemporary Culture... Opening of Garage CCC in Moscow - June 12, 2008

(IT ALREADY WAS "WAYMOUTH" IN 2002....  JAPANESE GIRL... SATOKO ADVISED IT... ON THE PHOTO OF ME, HER AND HERCULES BELLEVILLE, THAT JEAN PIGOOZI TOOK... I LIKED HER. BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE IS NOT AS HIGH CLASS AS SHE THOUGHT SHE IS. SHE WAS FAKE TOO.)


And this Inna's friend Irina Sent her from Norway. Many years ago. And Inna gave it to me. It say: 
"Inn, to me, this "definitely long on impact girl" looks like Verka, even I don't remember her exactly. "


Is that Red lipstick Christina de Lemur was talking about? Is that toilet paper Alexia was talking about?


06.2008
PIGOZZI sends me 3 pictures... ONE WITH BLOND GIRL, ANOTHER WITH LENIN BY THE KREMLIN WALL (WE MADE GLASS FOR IT IN OBNINSK), AND 3RD ONE WITH WEDING OF A BLOND GIRL... (THAT I SOW AGAIN THIS SUMMER IN TARUSA)

HE Says Princes Olga is getting married... and it's sad...

I SAID: YOU NEVER KNOW HOW IT GOES. MARRIAGES SOMETIMES DON'T GO GOOD. MY FRIEND (MARINA MAMONTOVA) JUST GOT MARRIED AND GOT CANCER.

Ruslana Korshunova died after falling from the balcony of her New York apartment on June 28 2008. The model fell from the ninth floor of the 12-storeyed building on Water Street and Wall str.

(SINGER RUSLANA FROM UKRANE IS HORRIBLE.)

THEN New York Police officially dismissed the suicide case of a Russian model Ruslana Korshunova. Having determined the case was a suicide, American police concealed the main evidence. Before her death Ruslana Korshunova was deprived of her main asset – voluminous hair that earned her the nickname “Russian Rapunzel” in the world fashion industry. Blazing evidence was found by a concierge who works in the Manhattan house where the model used to live. His testimony leaves no doubt that Ruslana was murdered.

I GOT VERY SCARED THEN. I KNEW IT WAS CONNECTED TO PIGOZZI. 

WATER? I live on STOCKTON AND PINE. WODYANOVA N. MADE KIDS PLAYGROUNDS IN HER CITY IN RUSSIA. BECAUSE IN THE PLACE WHERE I GREW UP WE HAVE BIG SHIP. BUT IT'S NOT ON THE WATER. IT'S THE BEST ONE IN USSR. R. ABRAMOVICH EVEN MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT.

I CAN SWIM  NOW A LITLE BIT. BEFORE I NEVER DID ANY SWIMMING. I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO BE PUSHED AS A JOCK IN THE OPEN WATER.



ADAM (SPIKE JOHNES) BECOMES MICHELLE WILLIAMS'S NEW BOYFRIEND.

ORLOVA LOOKS LIKE MICHELLE WILLIAMS (FAKE ONE) COMES TO PIGOZZI'S HOUSE IN CANNES.


I sensed DEATH. (I've been thinking of Leger when it happened to him) 


THEN J. PIGOZZI ASKS ABOUT "HOT FOR WORDS" ON MY BIRTHDAY (BECAUSE OF ADAM WAYMOUTH?) 5TH OF JUNE - WORLD INVIROMENT DAY. THAT ALEXIA'S MAGAZINE SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. SHE LIKED ORLOVA .... AND ALEXIA HAS A LOT OF HAIR.... BUT KORSHUNOVA IS MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN ALEXIA. AND SHE HAD BETTER HAIR.


BRAZILIAN PRINCE FAMILY CAN SAY "THANK YOU" TO ALEXIA NIEDZINSKI FOR DEATH OF PRINCE IN JUNE 1 2009.

IS IT HAIR FOR HAIR? THAT IS WHY KORSHUNOVA HAD TO DIE?  


INTELLIGENCE IS SEXY - ARE YOU SURE ABOUT IT? IS THAT WHY YOU WANTED TO KILL ME? 

And I had to sale my CAR - MY LITTLE MIATA...  Garazh "Romashka" in Obninsk and many people die. I WILL NEVER GO TO GARAZH IN MOSCOW. IT'S BUILD ON BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.  MARINA MAMONTOVA DIES EXACTLY WHEN ORLOVA'S BOOK COMES OUT. I DON'T HEAR FROM PIGOZZI.  ORLOVA TALKS TO MY HEAD AND PUSHES ME TO JUMP TOO.

"MOMMOTH" MOVIE COMES OUT.

And I can't work for 7 month.

ZHUKOVA HAD A BABY...

IT WAS MY T-SHIRT BY ISSEI MIYAKE 2001. SOMEONE WHO BUILDS HELICOPTERS GAVE IT TO ME IN TOKYO LONG TIME AGO. I NEVER WEAR IT. IT'S JUST LIKE AN ART PIECE FOR ME.  22.000 YEN.




And the first thing I said in June - to Pigozzi - you don't need hair (I was talking about Alexia - because she is full of bull shit. In Miki mouse dress.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY DON'T KNOW LIFE. THEY LOOK AT THE MAGAZINES AND WANT TO CREATE MAGAZINE OUT OF OUT OF ALREADY EXISTING  MAGAZINE.

I DID IT ONES AT 7 YEARS OLD.

PIGOZZI! You are heir. WAS I ON SOMETHING AGAIN? "UPS...I DID IT AGAIN?"

PHILANTHROPY? HUMANITY? MAYBE FOLLOWING BULL SHIT AROUND?



                                                                                                   Issey Miyake. 2001

DAVE EGGARS AND ADAM COME OUT WITH BOOK OF "WILD THINGS".



THAT IS ALSO WHAT "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" IS ABOUT.


NOW  ORLOVA IS BORING AND WHAT ? MERRY CHRISTMAS?

GUESS WHAT? RUSLANA'S FAVORITE SHOES WERE SNICKERS!



HERE I MADE SOME SNICKERS LAST YEAR. WITH THE VIEW FROM JEAN PIGOZZI'S NY APARTMENT 2005. I THINK RUSLANA WOULD OF BEEN HAPPY WEARING THEM.

FLYING STRIPPERS SEXY SHOES kedsshoe
FLYING STRIPPERS SEXY SHOES by verasvechina


DID YOU SEE BLUE MAN... BY James Cameron? It's playing now.

(Cameron was a name of a boy I met walking out of Francis's Coppola building in 1998.)

IT'S ALL IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" 2005. AMFORA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment