Saturday, December 12, 2009

I SOW MANY MOVIES.




I SEE WHAT HAPPENED. PIGOZZI MAYBE THOUGHT THAT I'M ALEXIA. BUT I'M NOT ALEXIA. OR MAYBE ALEXIA THOUGHT I'M PRINCES OLGA - I'M NOT PRINCES OLGA. 



the red refrigerator, how I call it, (battery that is very noisy.. in my room .... I turned it off) I sow on billboard in NYC.

The strange laser was there at night.... it looked like M... it was programing for Orlva.
It was very scary and I didn't like it. It is not good idea....
If Brin also pays for my movie and cosmos trip and we would sign contract like that before hand...
and if I would know what this thing doing in my room before hand. or who's thing it is at list...
 I would be happy to decide if I like it there or not. .


IN BETWEEN LOT'S OF MINE FILM FESTIVALS BAGES I FOUND THIS ONE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER. HERCULES GAVE ME THIS ROSE IN SF AT LUNCH WITH TOM LUDDY. At Monako Hotel in SF. Same place Mataichihiro Yamamoto staid and
we had dinner with his friends there.

AND KODAMA SAN,  PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY IN JAPAN
INNA'S X-BOYFRIEND BROUGHT ME THIS FROM CHINA
YASHMA WITH RABIT

YASHA - WAS AVISE PRESIDENT AT CADANCE. WE WERE FRIENDS.
ONES WE WENT FOR DINNER IN SF AND HE ASKED IF I WANT TO PLAY S&M GAME WITH HIM. TIE HIM UP OR SOMETHING... I DIDN'T WANT.
HE WAS MARRIED AND I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN S&M GAMES
AND BECOMING DOMINATRIX. INSTED I ASKED HIM TO TAKE ME TO HOT SPRING IN CALISTOGA WHERE HE GOT ME SWIMMING SUIT, BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAD ONE.
I USED IT TO GO TO BUKRAM YOGA LATER.
YASHA WENT BACK TO ISRAEL. HE DIDN'T LIKE AMERICA.





AND LA WITH TOM LUDDY, STAS NAMIN AND ZVETI.

and this photoshop is Funny... for Sasha Kramarov....



My note book in Academy of Art.







No comments:

Post a Comment