Saturday, December 19, 2009

WHY AFTER SPENDING LOT'S OF MONEY FOR FILM SCHOOL, 13 YEARS LATER I STILL HAVEN'T MADE MY FILM?

It's very wrong that we much our time to Google. World existed before... But many people forgot about it. 


I'M SO HAPPY TO FIND OLD TAPES OF MINE FROM TOKYO 1996.



MONDAY I WILL CALL TO POLICE AGAIN. IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE TRYS TO PRETEND THAT NOTHING HAPPENED. BUT IT DID. 



THIS WAS IN 1996 IN TOKYO. NOW - IT'S 2009!


BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN?


DANCERS HERE ARE LENA VAKULENKO AND KATYA MAKAROVA-PINERO. 


LENA'S HUSBAND EVGENI, RUSSIAN CHANSON SINGER,  CHANGED NAME FROM "ALIEN" TO ROSS. 


http://verasvechinahistory.blogspot.com/ 



I KNOW IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE (IF I CAN CALL THEM PEOPLE) IF I JUST FORGET EVERYTHING, BUT IT WOULD BE NOT FARE TO ME AND OTHER WOMAN IN SAME SITUATION. 

No comments:

Post a Comment