Tuesday, December 29, 2009

S.O.S!

POLICE IN SACRAMENTO IS NEXT. J. PIGOZZI IS STILL SILENT. SCARED? OF WHAT? I WONDER? WHY IS IT HARD TO TELL THE TRUTH IF YOU SO COOL?

I KNOW I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THIS NOW. 7 MONTH. BUT GOD SEES IT.

AND YOU WILL HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS ALSO, I PROMISE.

I'M NOT SURE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT. AND WHY PEOPLE DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. HOW COUNTRY CAN FUNCTION? WHERE IS THE LOW?

I'M TIERD OF ALL THIS. IT'S TOTALY NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO DO THIS YEAR.

RAPE AND ABUSE IS NOT A JOCK. IF YOU LET RICH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE (OR ANYONE) DO IT - LIKE THAT AND DISAPIRE  - THE WORLD WILL GO TO HELL.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN THE CITY OF SF WRITING ABOUT IT FOR 7 MONTH AND NO ONE CARES REALLY. I THINK IT'S A SPECIAL TRICK THEY DO. TAKING PEOPLE AWAY FROM SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

WELL, YOU CAN IGNORE THINGS FOR SO LONG. MY SKIN THIS DAYS.  FROM NICE PERSON JEAN PIGOZZI AND HIS NICE FRIENDS IN FASHION AND GOOGLE.



IS IT A COMMON THING FOR JEAN PIGOZZI TO ENJOY RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THAT?

HOW MANY MORE WOMAN EXPERIENCED THE SAME?

No comments:

Post a Comment