Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today I got money stolen from my hotel room. I think it's a part of the Pigozzi chain. I also met a man, who makes playing cards in Dallas. There is only 2 companies in the world that do it. His son's name is Ien... He is 19. Maybe he is my never born son. Could be. He want's to be a film director too. :)

And sow restorant Serindipity 3. B.

It say 1954. - The year when atomic power plant was build in my hometown. :) Next post - there is some more photos.



Triton I had as pets when I was small. I remember one died and I was afraid to take him out of the Glass 3 liters can.

In the hotel last night I started to read a Holly Byble for the first time - it's incredible.

Holly does a stripper show in LV with cV in the end of a Cane. That's nice.




WHEN WILL I HAVE SOME MONEY THOUGH? WHEN I WILL MAKE MY MOVIE?  WHEN GOOD LIFE WILL COME?

WHEN I WILL KNOW WHO DID ALL BAD THINGS TO ME. AND WHEN I WILL PROSECUTE BAD PEOPLE WHO IS DOING IT.

Yesterday I went to my neighbor Patty Salcozy. She has black cat with cancer since last March. Doesn't remind it of something or someone?


No comments:

Post a Comment