Saturday, January 16, 2010

1993. TAPE #2 FROM HAJIME SAN.



ROB BACHKO WENT TO ALBAKERKY AND MADE NEW LINSE FOR CAMERA'S. I WENT THERE ON THE WAY TO TELLURIDE IN 2007. WE PASED BY. BUT I PAID ATTENTION.

SVETLANA WENT TO PHENIX ARIZONA TO BE PROFESSOR OF MATHEMATICS. (FROM SCHOOL #10) MUCH LATER THEN I GOT THIS TAPE. BEFORE THAT SHE GRADUATED DUKE. NOW SHE LIVES IN PARIS. I SOW HER  IN MAY 2009. SHE WORKS IN KURI INSTITUTE THERE AND COUNTING THE TIME OF THE EXPLOSION... :) SHE HAS BABY AND AMERICAN HUSBAND...



GLEN WAS MY 1 FRIEND WHEN I MOVED TO MY APT. IN SF IN 1997. JANUARY.
HE WAS MY NEIGHBOR HE GOT CHINESE GILFRIEND AND THEY GOT MARRIED SOON. AFTER HIM - IN HIS APT. LIVED YOSUKE UENO. AND NOW PATRICIA SALKOSY. SHE IS SICK TOO from J. PIGOZZI (or whomever is doing it) bad games.



He must say who's game's are that.

No comments:

Post a Comment