Sunday, January 24, 2010

CASIN O? Thank you Aimone for introducing me to your cuisine.

AND ALEX DIAS MADE SHORT FILM WITH ME AND PRESENTED TO ME : "TI TU LO" = titul O. Olga - is not  princes.


My Rolex got stolen from my apartment. Police is coming in a minute.

WHEN I WAS SMALL I WANTED TO HAVE SNAKE. UZH.

Grass Snake.


the rest were "ZAMUZH NE V TERPEZH" - couldn't wait to get married. 


This is fun from Matsushima san mother. The one who's present Rolex was stolen. WHOMEVER STOLE IT - DISRESPECTED ALL COOKS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND  KIHACHI.

AND HERE IS ILYA TOSHINSKI FROM

"BERING STRAIGHT".

BANJO.....

THEN JOE MENNEL INTRODUCED ME TO HERCULES.... REMEMBER THE STORY?
IT'S IN MY BOOK. "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".


WITHOUT TWANG??? Barney Pell... build my shelf...



PINCES OLGA DOES CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.... J. PIGOZZI, ORLOVA, ALEXIA NIEJINSKI.
WHAT THEY DO - IS TOTAL DISRESPECT TO ALL IMPERIAL FAMILIES IN THE WORLD. AND TO ALL OTHER FAMILIES IN THE WORLD AND TO ALL WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment