Saturday, January 23, 2010

And here is more about DJ AM and movie Princes and Frog. My old pan.


the butterfly pushed down U (me)

For Adriana from Mexico, who was study with me in MGUKI.
I Met a drammer last night in Condor... He invited me to sing with his band. I remembered
that I wanted to go live in Brazil for 2 years to study bosa nova. Why I got suck in SF?
IT WAS A PART OF CONSPIRACY THEORY. FUCK YOU.
Many companies born out of it. For example... FCUK. :)



Maybe next week I sing with them ones. That would be great! this song. My favorite from Japan.

I had a friend there who wanted to write full encyclopedia of Bosa nova. He also was sailing Srauss oil. Then I came to San Francisco and met Strauss. Strauss also thought that it comes before the egg.


It also touched DJ from Condor Daniel Montoya and he had heart attack in 2009 as well.
He had also warts on his throat (HOT FOR WORDS?). Easily cured by minor surgery he had to do. His heart attack was caused by high cholesterol (doctor said). 

(Friend of M. Pinkus Cole died FROM HEART ATTACK and my friend 
Nick De Pavlov (Tanya's Husband) 
 is sterilized) STYLE AND RISED? YOU SEE? THAT'S THE PROBLEM. IF ITS EMPTY - IT'S EMPTY. 
YOU CAN'T COVER IT WITH STYLE. IF THERE IS NO STYLE. 


EVERYONE DOES IT THOUGHT. THEN THEY SURPRISED: WHY NOTHING WORKS? 

I LIKE THIS MOVIE WHEN I WAS SMALL. "GELSOMINO IN LAND OF LIERS".

No comments:

Post a Comment