Monday, January 11, 2010








IN JEAN PIGOZZI'S HOUSE MAY 2009

I met rumanian girl with the vice-president of YOU-TUBE.
SHE WAS STUDYING IN MONACO.

I WENT THERE on my trip on the bus. After my first trip to Japan.

IMPERIA - WAS THE CITY CLOSE TO DIANO MARINA.
WHERE WE WENT TO BY SKUTER WITH THE BOY I MET IN DIANO MARINA.

Musolini lived there...

AFTER CANNES 2009

IN PARIS I WENT TO DINER WITH MY FRIEND AND ON THE SKUTER WE WENT AROUND BULLON FOREST WHERE PROSTITUTES STAIED. IT WAS EZOTIC. I THINK THAT WAS WHAT FIRST TIME TURIST FROM RUSSIA WANTED TO SEE IN PARIS.



("VESPA" BECAME POPULAR... CHARLES FERGERSON'S X-GIRLFRIEND
GOT ONE. RED ONE.)

I GUESS WHEN VESTA DIED - IN CANNES 1999 - IT WAS THE END OF MY GAME.


"MASA'S" IS ON BUSH STREET. RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.


No comments:

Post a Comment