Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RAIN IN SAN FRANCISCO



this I got in SF MACYS. long time ago. while working In "Hustler".


LONG TIME AGO IN TOKYO.

1999 GOING TO TELLURIDE.


SHEN SHEN SHANG FROM SHANHGAI HAD A GREAT PROJECT THIS YEAR.
SHE MADE IT IN VENICE. ITALI.
IT'S CALLED "OPEN WALL".


conkord....




















I LOVE THIS HOUSE.
NORTH KOREA HAS NO COVERS ON THE WINDOWS.





THIS SONG I HEARD IN ARBAT IN 2009. I CAME TO THE MOSCOW FILM FESTIVAL
CO-PRODUCTION FORUM. I HAD A FEELING THAT EVERYTHING ON THE RADIO IS TALKING TO ME BUT NO ONE SEES ME. FANTOM OF SINEMA.... CAMERAS AND TV WERE WITH NEXT TO ME - I WAS THERE - BUT NO ONE SOW ME. THAT IS WHEN STRANGE THING HAPPENED AND I WENT TO REALIZATION THAT FILM "ANASTASIA" WAS MADE OUT OF MY FAMILY.  IT WAS VERY STRANGE. ALL FILMS - EVERYTHING WAS FOR ME.

I SAID ON THE SOFIA FORUM THAT I WANT TO MAKE A FILM IN JAPAN. I WANT TO OPEN UP A LITLE BIT THE MAGIC OF THE LAST MYSTERY IN THE WORLD -  JAPANESE GEISHA.

UCHITEL (WIFE OF DIR. UCHITEL) DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. NO ONE DID.


with Angelica... 2000. Roppongi mansion. SHIBUYA IS BEHIND. In Moscow Angelica lived in USURIYSKAYA STR. Street of Seberian tiger. This year 2010 is year of a tiger.

Roppongi Motown bar. Girl with cigaret is from Israel. 2000. Boy behind is assistant of Japanese camera man (Photographer) who I met in "Casablanca" in Roppongi.


AND HERE IS.... LOBSTER ON SERF BOARD (I think Gregory Gand was a surfer)....
JEAN PIGOZZI DIDN'T ALLOWED ME TO EAT LOBSTER
AT THE DINNER IN CANNES 2009.
BEFORE I STARTED TO MAKE MY MOVIE.

I ATE IT. HE SAID HE WILL PANISH ME. WHO IS HE TO SAY THINGS
LIKE THAT TO ME?
FRIEND OF HIS FRIEND, HERCULES BELLEVILLE!

I don't like to punish people, but need to be punished.


THIS PHOTO TAKEN IN OKINAWA IN 1994.
I went there with Noriyuki Shibui.

THIS IMITATION PERLS I GOT IN MARUI KINSHICHO.
FOR CHRISTMAS IN 1993. THE BRAND NAME IS VANITY. (ЧЕСТЛАВИЕ)
I ARIVED IN OCTOBER 1993 TO TOKYO FOR THE FIRST TIME.

And this is my old face cream (since 2000)  (IPSA - И пса)


HERE IS TIGER..... He is not pes. HE IS TIGER. THIS YEAR.... IN VANITY FAIR.
WHY I HAVE NO JOB AND NO MONEY...?????

WHO IS MARINA ORLOVA? WHY MARINA MAMONTOVA DIED?

Wood bridge? TO WHERE? TO JUSTICE? GOOD. THAT IS WHAT I NEED.


IT'S FUNNY ABOUT TIGER WOODS. BUT HE IS NOT A CLOWN.
HE WORKED HARD ON HIS SWING.
TO MAKE CLOWN OUT OF HIM - BAD IDEA.

I met him in Obninsk this summer. On the photo with raiser. Seemed like was giving it to me so I can give it to Cari Boja, who never shaves under her arms.

I noticed him. I made a t-shirt saying Tiger Woods. I never though about him much before.
When the news about his affairs came out - Zazzle asked me to take erase his t-shirt. 
I think it was not fare too. Why? Because, Nakanishi Keizo was always joking:
sori sori higesori. (sori sori... shaving, shaver)


this is Kinshicho station Christmas 1993. Fujita is behind me.

I met Ilona on film co-production office. She said she has friend in Tokyo. Fujita.
He owns(or something like that...) Tokyo Tower. He made wax figure of her husband.
Musician. And put it inside the Tokyo tower. Suddenly she was sitting next to me in Moscow
co-production forum.  SHE IS COUNT.

She planed to go to LA to teach in UCLA. DOESN'T IT LOOK A BIT LIKE
ALBUM "PAGES" OF "BERING STRAIGHT"?


Samurai KAZUHIKO in my apt. 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment