Sunday, January 17, 2010





KYOTO. 1994. It was very cold.





Just now I called to my aunt in Voronesh. I asked her names of Grandmothers.

Ashbery (Ryabinina) - Anna, Pelageya and Olga (Ryabinina)

Svechini - Tatyana.

PELAGEYA - was in both families.

It means I'm saying the truth.

Mokriza, that came out of my bathtub next day after Mamontova Marina died... called Woodlouse..... Before it was Jesus loose....
(Madona's (Luisa Chikone young boyfriend.... ) I HAVE TROBLE CONECTING WITH INSPECTOR CHIKON IN NYC...


SHE JUST GAVE ME # OF NYC DISTRICT ATTORNEY... WILL SEE HOW LONG THIS TORTURE WILL CONTINUE. I NEVER EXPECTED SO MUCH BULL SHIT EVERYWHERE ... INCLUDING AMERICA. 


When I was small we had ones (MOKRIZA'S) that looked like that: GOLD ONE BY ASAHI BUILDING... ONLY THEY WHERE GREY. ANGELICA LIVED IN ONE OF THOSE BUILDINGS BEHIND.  THEY ALSO CALL IT UNKO. IT BRINGS US BACK TO MAYAN CALENDAR....



MY OLD BAG FROM JAPAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment