Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Car and Mask I got in Acapulco.



Here I was thinking.... Hercules died... last year too.
After my father past away, my mom told me... that... it's not good idea to get married with
much older person.
Because he can die.

Hercules died after 2 days since he got married.


Hercules may have looked like a patrician dandy, but he was a great democrat; a great respecter of women; and a great human being. An avid collector of everything from Mao badges to fine art, he loathed materialism. In a milieu full of scorn and snobbery, he was a man of compassion and an egalitarian. In a world where celebrity gossip has become a currency, he remained as silent as the grave to which he has now sadly gone.
He is survived by Ilana Shulman. They married 48 hours before his death.
• Hercules Bellville, film producer, born 18 June 1939 (one year after my father); died 21 February 2009



This time I went to Russia she never mentioned anything like that no more. Now I know that Hercules was right. I see why he didn't like Olga.

Some random man I met in "Hustler" from NYC brought me a CD of Regina Spector (Live at Bull Moose). I didn't like it. Later I heard one of her newer songs in Anthropology store in SF. It was much better. Haven't thought about her since until today.



I reed inside the CD ... the songs were preformed live in Portland on June 5, 2005.

I'm not sure what it all means  - but I'm sure some one needs to be in jail. I'm not interested in songs and stores of other people opening on my birthday and me have nothing to eat.


This candle Arbus (Water mellon) I got in Mexico. The first time I met J.Pigozzi in SF - we went to SFMOMA to see Diane Arbus show.


(HELLO FROM MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND OLYA SOMOVA'S FAMILY FROM GATE 1
ALESHA SOMOV OLYA'S BROTHER ( I LIKED HIM IN MY CHILDHOOD) NOW
HE MARRIED NOW TO POLINA ...
FROM MY DANCE CLASS....  THEY ALWAYS WENT TO VOLGA...
TO ACHTUBA. AND ONES WE BROKE ARBUZ IN FRONT OF HOUSE # 9
ON AKSYONOVA STR. WHERE MY CLASS MATE NADEZHDA GOMENYUK 
LIVED AND OLEG FRY (WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ELECTRONIC. MY DANCE PARTNER. WE GOT 1 PLACE FOR CHA-CHA-CHA IN COMPETITION IN SCHOOL #10 I WAS IN 4TH GRADE G. HE WAS IN 5TH GRADE B. ) . I MET NADEZHDA THIS SUMMER.




I think in Obninsk this summer I sow sunflower sids ... named after Martin Martan... from Podnebesnaya. I got them. Then I sow Gypsies buying sun flowers sits too.

Before in Moscow on co-production forum - I sow gypsies
kids right on the Arbat street, walking in huge slippers from Airplane, as I did ones in Cannes.

Then on TV I sow a program at night about how to have sex with vegetables and fruits.
They showed how man can do it with water mellon. It was quite strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment