Sunday, January 24, 2010

EXTRA SENCE ELLA (ON GEARY STR.) STOPED MY PAIN FROM SEPARATION WITH NORIFUMI SUZUKI. (UMBRELLA STORY IS IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI").

The track was released worldwide on March 29, 2007, and since its release, "Umbrella" has been covered by many artists worldwide and became a zeitgeist hit in pop culture.

Saint Michael (Jackson) and White bear. Barbados. It's my "fighting" of 2 dozes of Stafilokok that my mom got in pregnancy time...

MARCH 29 IS NORIFUMI'S BIRTHDAY! WHERE IS OUR MONEY?


HANNA WAS A SWEDISH GIRL IN "CASABLANCA" .... 



THIS IS HAIR CUT LALI HAD IN HUSTLER... WHEN I WORKED THERE... CJ was cutting hair.  She wanted to make me same hair cut. I refused.


THIS IS 3 LINES ON HIS FACE.


AND TUPAK.


AND CRIS BROWN HAS C ON HIS JACKET.




BRUCE WAS NAME OF ACTOR IN MY FIRST FILM "PIANO" IN AAC.  HE WAS ANTIK DILLER IN SAN FRANCISCO, WHO FOUND AN ADD IN NEWS PAPER ABOUT PIANO FOR SALE. HE WENT TO BUY IT.... (MILAN SHOT IT)

23 and me! THIS PHOTO IS AFTER MY FATHER DIED. THIS IS GOOGLE. THEY MADE PIRAMID AND + 23 AND ME. WOJCICKI. BUT I DON'T LIKE THAT NAME.  THIS IS THE RESOLT. WHEN NOT PRINCES GOES TO THRON. IN RUSSIA WE HAVE LOHOTRON. USUALY MAFIA DOES IT. 

THAT IS HOW GOOGLE BECAME VERA SVECHINA. BUT I'M REAL VERA SVECHINA.
GOOGLE  OWNS ME A LOT OF MONEY TOO.



THAT IS THE PRICE FOR PUTING ORLOVA IN THE PICTURE. IN 2007. WHO'S IDEA WAS IT - I DON'T KNOW.

THANK YOU RIHANA. BUT WHO CARES?

No comments:

Post a Comment