Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Gate #10... Alexei Nazarov... (turned IN to V.Nazarov, publisher of "Amfora" who published my book "Last train from Roppongi")  and A.A.Kustova. a teacher ... who moved to other place.

A.ARZAMASZEV HAD HEART ATTACK about a month ago... AS I HEARD...


Then me... in 15 Gate and then... Marina Mamontova in 3 Gate next building. Marina died this summer...


ALSO I RED ABOUT STANISLAV LEM.... (LEMBOY - WAS AN OFFICER IN NEW YORK POLICE)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Lem

HE WAS BELONG TO Order of the White Eagle


THEY WANTED RUSSIA TO FALL. NOW AGAIN.... 


ANNETA? THAT WAS FASTER WAY TO KNOW EVERYTHING. IT'S INTERESTING TO FIND OUT.... I KNEW SERGEI BRIN WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY POLISH AGAIN.... 


AND INSIGNIA IS THERE... I WONDER WHO SEND ME VIDEO CAMERA WITH THAT NAME....


WE WILL FIND OUT SOON. THIS IS BY THE WAY... OLIVER VARENNE. AFTER HIS TRIP TO GUATEMALA. 
I went to do Akasuri to Imperial Korean Spa. And I remembered Suri. She is part of Akasuri. That I liked in Tokyo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment