Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going to Russian consulate. I hope they can help.

On the way I sow "autism awareness" sign where before Vincent Gallo's concert was few years ago. Now what? You want to kill Vincent Gallo? It's really like cancer that Marina Mamontova had... It grows and it doesn't go away. Marina just got her band in the USA.... in 2007. LODI CALIFORNIA. (D- PRINCES DIANA? LOW?)




I also met Inna, old psychic in line to the window in Russian consulate.

SHE AND ANOTHER PSYCHIC LATER, ON GEARY STR. WHERE I WENT ONES WITH PETER LEE... HER NAME WAS ELLA, SAID THAT WHOMEVER COSING ME THIS TROUBLE BEHIND MY BACK  IS VERY JEALOUS AND VERY EVIL. THAT IS HOW THEY DO IT. THEY WANT TO PUT YOU DOWN, SO THEY CAN GET ON TOP.

THERE IS ALSO OFFICE OF NORA SHERWOOD NEXT DOOR FROM THAT PSYCHIC
OFFICE. SHE IS THERE SINCE LAST NOV.
I LIKED NECKLESS "NORA" ON THOMAS ANDERS FROM "MODERN TALKING"
IN MY CHILDHOOD.


I think they got divorced. When I lived in Kutuzovski pr. shortly after the shoot of my film, I met somewhere a boy who looked like Thomas Anders, only with short hair. He was Italian.
He was the reason why I had a fight with Gary Dew from Rugby who I met in Hawaii.

Nora also was a girl from Mongolia in Linda club in Tokyo. She spoke very good Russian.

And I think Nora Jones got Grammy... She is a daughter of Tom Luddy's friend.
I met him ones in NYC.



IN 2006 He made Album with song "Arthur's Theme". THAT WAS A SONG THAT POSTMAN SANG IN "O'MAGANDA" FOR ME, VERA SVECHINA IN 1996. (IT'S IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI")


I GUESS THAT IS HOW I MET IN VEGAS VANNA LACE (WITH ARTUR BELOKONOV) LAST YEAR APRIL (2009).

DOES IT MEAN THAT WHEN OLGA WENT TO RUSSIA - EVERYONE STARTED JUMPING FROM WINDOWS?

(BELO - MY MEXICAN FRIEND)

MEANS OLGA MARRIED AIMONE ALSO WITH "E" AND THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T
LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

CHRISTOPHER IS PIGOZZ'S MIDLE NAME. THAT IS WHAT I TOLD HIM THIS SUMMER.
PIGOZZI IS NOT CROSS. HE IS HUMAN. WE ALL HUMAN. I THINK SOME OF US FORGET ABOUT IT.

CROSS AND JESUS... JESUS IS ME? NO I'M NOT JESUS. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. I'M VERA SVECHINA. THAT IS WHY BAD WILL ANSWER. WE IN 21 CENTRY.

MARINA MAMONTOVA IS NOT JESUS EATHER. SHE IS MARINA MAMONTOVA. SHE HAS DAUGHTER AND MOTHER.

IS THAT HOW ORLOVA ENDED UP IN PIGOZZI'S PARTY? THAT IS ONE
MORE PROOF THAT SHE KILLED MY FRIEND. SHE WAS ME AT THAT PARTY ALREADY. THERE WAS 2 VERAS. ONE REAL AND ONE... NOT.

THAT IS WHY there was MINI ME.... IN GOLDFINGER.... THAT PETER DEMING SHOT...
AND SMALL ACTOR DIED IN RUSSIA. Vladimir Shket.

MARINA MAMONTOVA IS DAD too.

SUDDENLY PIGOZZI'S FOUND APPEARED... LIKE HE IS DYING OR SOMETHING. FOR THE KINGS? OR FOR ORLOVA?

THAT IS WHAT IS SAY: PIGOZZI FOUND MADE ON THE BONS OF KILLED CHILDREN OF REAL RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS, KILLED ACTRESSES, KILLED BLACK PEOPLE, KILLED WHITE PEOPLE. THANKS' TO STUPIDITY OF ORLOVA, THAT NOT MANY CAN SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment