Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing for V.

Happy New Year! Bono was in LV yesterday too. I worked for almost 24 hours. Today is my day off. I went to see Bellagio and it was build in 1998. 4 years after I  (Anetta) got GIO Aqua parfume in DF shop on the way from Japan. Is it why it's there? Paris hotel is acrose the street.


In 1994 Noriyuki Shibui sent me photos from his trip from Paris. He was there in front of Ark. Water show - that was the end of Green Crocodile that Sparrow has in his hands in life and in my movie. This is good way of pushing. Making water dance.

Again 23 and me? ANNE WOJSISKI?


That is how you can see - good people from bad. By the resolt. Good people do  beautiful things for ALL people to enjoy.



In Belagio I met a man who was playing piano there. He just returned from White house. He played for Obama family there. Osborn David was his name.

Usher tried to help me. I found GAME "HAZE".....



I found Sher's show...



 in Cesors palce... in front is cenendipity B restorant and Tai temple.



Restaurant Started at 1954 ... WHEN ATOMIC PLANT STARTED TO WORK IN OBNINSK. MY FATHER BUILD LIGHTS IN IT.


Answers are already on the menue.



Olga is Princes in Italy by mistake? OR WHY NO ONE ANSWERS ME ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON? Menu ends with Caesar palace guy (Julius Caesar.) with bread or olive leaves on his head. Just like at Princes Olga's wedding.


There is also FLYING STRIPPERS STATUE I FOUND IN FRONT OF THAT HOTEL.
SAME ONE LIKE I SOW IN LUVR THIS MAY.


HERE IS WHAT IT SAY. SAMOTHRACE???? REALLY? SO MANY PEOPLE KILLED!


Aria - is a girl DANCER from Hustler SF - there she is Baterfly. Now ARIA - is a new hotel name IN VEGAS. Hotel is VERY nice.

They tricked me. Pigozzi Raped me? WHY SILENT? More then that he can find out from his friends. I'm not interested. I'm not sure who made a book in England about Hosteses, but the fact that there is Baterfly on the end page... it seems like someone has no honer. Princes Olga? Hello!

Can you imagine,

How many people get tricked every day in this world?

My grand mother is Akulina... I asked yesterday - it means Queen of Spades. (Like Athena) 

David Spade in Vegas now as well. :)




I also like Kate Spade. I got a note book from her.


I also thought about low oposit to Merfy low. VERA SVECHINA LOW: IF something good can happen - it will.


I found last bottle of Cream I used for my body always. Then last year it suddenly disappeared from all YSL stores. Kate has pink Rose. - that what fortune teller told me to bring in NYC. And white ribbon.
I found it on the bag of YSL. She told me - someone did black magic on me - woman with sorter hair spent much more then 300$ on it. ..... I actually wrote about it before.

SOME OF PEOPLE FROM MY STORY ARE IN WAX MUSEUM.



The last one looks like he is from my my documentary making of "Last train from Roppongi".
Shot by Megan Agosto.

No comments:

Post a Comment