Friday, January 29, 2010

Here is Rees Winterspoon. Who I like. Good actress.


Tracy Flick. Alexander Payne movie "Elections". He came to Tokyo. Marina Mamontova died in Tracy. For what? For Orlova to be a president? (I said before she is a Perrot).

Obama was already chosen.

I already had other 2 Tracy friends in Russia and in Japan....

And at the funeral... I made a film .... Tracy Flick? I was wondering what is happening... Why A. Arzamaszev, who was my friend having heart Atack? Why Sergei Olhovski (father of Olesya) peeing on Jeff Wagner, who was Marina Mamontova's husband? Why Sergei Olhovski was afraid of Orlova when I uploaded my "Tracy flick" on youtube, when Marina Mamontova died?

How long crime will be covered????

mammoth.... it say on Marina's grandmothers grave stone.... CAS (Patricia Kass).... say on the sweater on Marina's  mother brother.... He worked in South Pole himself. With Penguins....

And this is in Ichirin.... Where I met Nakanishi Keizo and Lavi was coming to see Natasha Zvetkova.

Marina Mamontova... had a scar... where I hold my hand....

Last summer I went with my mom to Tarusa... There is the heart... 

And here is my.... train.... "Last train from Roppongi"... Song #2.

And song #1 is our Garazh.... In chance.  But why is our Garazh - on the way to my film?
Because Dasha Zhukova and Roman Abramovich... have not got our other "garazh" yet? 

It very.... "high class"... what can I say. If you don't one... Borrow from the neighbor till he die or become and invalid? House on hollywood hills? Baby? 5 babies left without father? 




I remember somewhere in China... model was killed.... in 2008... right after Ruslana Korshunova? She was talking about ANOTHER MAN... HALF OF HER....

No comments:

Post a Comment