Thursday, January 7, 2010

http://royaltymonarchy.blogspot.com/2009/06/brazilian-prince-on-lost-flight.html


MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009


Koizumi  Junichiro'S photo is on the cover of my book! :) LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI!. HE IS ON THE LIST OF 50 PEOPLE WHO SHAPED THE DECADE. 


HIS PEOPLE FROM LDP WHERE CUSTOMERS IN "NORIMAKI".


http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/32e550e8-efd4-11de-833d-00144feab49a,dwp_uuid=2c59da30-e8ab-11de-9c1f-00144feab49a.html 



Brazilian prince on lost flight


The Imperial House of Orléans-Bragançahas confirmed that Prince Pedro Luíz e Braganca (b 1983), fourth in line to the Brazilian throne, was among the 228 people aboard the Air France (AF) flight  447 that disappeared over the Atlantic Ocean. Authorities do not expect to find any survivors. My condolences to the Brazilian Imperial Family, Brazilian monarchists (some of whom, given his uncles' links to the controversial militant Catholic association TFP, had pinned their hopes for the future of Brazilian monarchism on Pedro), and all those who appear to have lost loved ones in the disaster.


The above picture shows Pedro with his double first cousin Princess Alix de Ligne (b 1984), who was to be on the same flight but had decided to take a different one. Pedro's younger brother Prince Rafael (b 1986) is next in line and presumably must now tragically be considered to have replaced him in the succession.

Ali is a wife of Mark Pincus. She is not X. Rafael came to our class in second grade....Museev. 

Alexia Niedzinski and J. Pigozzi  caused plane crush trouble. CARI LATIS And Orlova and whomever is behind her. AND THEY COSED A LOT OF TROBLE TO ME AND MY FAMILY. AND THEY DIDN'T STOP , WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT THEY COSING TROBLE. 


PPMEME, then PPL.


L - Love and Lera (from my autobiographical movie "Last train from Roppongi").


I was also on the plane on June 1. From Paris to Moscow. I remember when I got the ticket I was thinking about INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S DAY.

I GUESS MINI MOUSE SAVED ME TOO! I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT. 

Here is about club house.... that Jeff Wagner lived in... 



THAT IS HOW I MET ROMAN ABRAMOVICH.


No comments:

Post a Comment