Thursday, January 14, 2010

I looked like one of this girls in this video when I was small. Maybe it's all true? I don't know what is her name.





HERE IS ROME'S WOLF. IN MY GATE # 15 ON FIRST FLOOR IN MY CHILDHOOD
(NOW THEY FIXED IT) THERE WAS ONE MINIATURE METAL BREST UNDER PIRILI.
5TH ONE. Now Georgian taxi driver Alyosha lives there with his family. His daughter name is Yulya.



WHEN I WAS SMALL I HAD SAME DREAM ALOT. I WAS GOING AROUND THAT PIRILI
AND THERE WAS A HUGE BLACK CHIKEN THERE. I WOULD GO UNDER HER WING
AND FALL THROUGH SOME WHERE. THEN MY DREAM WOULD BEGIN.
BUT GOING UNDER THE WING OF THIS HUGE BLACK CHIKEN WAS ALWAYS THE BEGING. EVERYDAY SAME. THEN THE DREAM WOULD START.



I LIKED THIS SONG WHEN I WAS LITTLE.


Sergei Колмановский lived in GANNOVERE. His father who wrote this song was born in Magilev and died in the summer of 1994 when I started to work in OSE in Moscow where President was Dmitri Mogilevski and Alexander Myazin. This year Moscow film festival co-production forum was very strange. hey published many books out of my 1 book "Last train from Roppongi". I thought they all mad or it is performans for me, where all extras were from KGB school. I thought it was a jock.

WHAT WAS IT?

Fidel Castro Ruz died.
HUGO Chavez came to Venice Film Festival last year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment