Friday, January 8, 2010

Jean Pigozzi is stupid. Period. if he and his friends (except JEREMY THOMAS, Mick Jagger) would be smart - my friend Marina Mamontova AND MANY OTHERS would not die.



AT LAST. MEANING "FLYING STRIPPERS".  Sting is there with his wife.


"NEIGHBORHOOD" IN THIS CLIP IS MY BLOCK IN SF. BUSH AND STOCKTON STREET. WE HAVE FRENCH BAR THERE "TUNNEL TOP" NOW. ALSO FRENCH EMBASY AND NOW UKRAINIAN EMBASY. BEFORE IT WAS CHINESE BAR. (IT'S ALL IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI"). WHEN 2 YOUNG 17 YEARS OLD BLACK COUPLE WANTED TO TAKE MY BLACK PRADA PURSE (I GOT IT MYSELF FOR ABOUT 4000 IN JAPAN. THE HANDLES WHERE VERY THIN. 


THEY WANTED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, I DIDN'T LET THEM DO IT BECAUSE OF MY VOLET, PHONE AND KEY FROM THE APARTMENT. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN WITHOUT MY KEYS. 


I TOLD THEM I HAVE NO MONEY(MEANING - IT NOT WORSE IT) I HAD MAYBE 15 DOLLARS INSIDE.  


BUT THEY KEPT PULLIN! I KEPT HOLDING! I WAS AFRAID HANDLES WILL BRAKE - BUT IT DIDN'T IN THE END. (I WAS VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT).


(I WAS COMING HOME FROM THANKS' GIVING DINNER WITH TOM LUDDY AND MONIQUE AND OTHER FRIENDS) (IT'S ALL IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI")

THE GIRL RICHED INSIDE MY BAG AND TOOK OUT MY BLACK GUCCI NOTE BOOK THINKING IT WAS THE VOLET. WHEN SHE OPENED IT SHE THREW IT ON THE GROUND. 

IT WAS MY GRAY WITH BLACK MATERIAL HERMES VOLET THEY TOOK. IT WAS 15O$ FROM DF SHOOP. CHEAPEST HERMES, BUT  I COULD AFORD IT. I LIKED IT. IN JAPAN I SOW MANY PEOPLE HAVING THAT LINE. 

THEY WANTED TO HIT MY NOSE, I WAS VERY SCARED, I  WAS YELLING AND INDIAN 
GUY CAME OUT OF CHINESE OWENED THEN BAR. HE RUNNED AFTER TWO BLACK PEOPLE. I CALLED POLICE. THEY CAME. POLICE ARIVED. INDIAN GUY WAS WITNESS. 


OLDER BLOND WOMAN WITH WHITE BADLY COLORED HAIR FROM WHITE BUILDING ON THE CORNER CAME OUT THE DOOR. TO HELP ME. SHE HEARD ME SCREAMING.

THERE SHOULD NEVER BE ANY ALEXIA NIEDZINSKI, MARINA ORLOVA OR DASHA ZHUKOVA 

(OR NATASHA ZVETKOVA, CARI  LAITIS AND ANNE WOJCICKI.) THEY HAVE VERY SMALL MINDS AND HEARTS.


23 - and me in the USA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment