Friday, January 15, 2010

My father died in 2007.

It was written in the papers of the city as paper # 1093. October 1993 I went to Japan on 23rd.
B. Elzin is also went there 13. October 1993.


Токио, 13 октября 1993 года.

B.Elzin died same year as my father On 23 April 2007. My father's birthday is 17th of April. 
Same year died Marina Mamontova's grand mother Mariya Zaharovna. (Also Gemini) Born in 19.06.02 
She died 
19.11.93.



September 21 - October 4, 1993


THIS IS WHITE HOUSE. NOT ROMAN 
ABRAMOVICHE'S WHITE HOUSE. 

OSTANKINO BIRNED IN 2000. 31.08.


THEN IN 2007. ON THE BALCONY SOMETHING WAS BURNING. WHAT WE MAKE IN OBNINSK... FOR ROKETS.

(ME AND NORIYUKI SHIBUI WERE ON THE BALCONY IN SINGAPORE IN 1994. IT WAS 62 FLOOR AND FOR 3 DAYS IN SAVOY HOTEL IN MOSCOW IN 1994)

344 METRA. 


Photo J.Pigozzi.


THAT IS WHY HE DISAPPEARED AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. HE DIDN'T WISH ME AND NAOMI WELL. HE STILL WAS PLAYING WITH OLGA. IS IT PRINCES? WHO DOESN'T WISH GOOD TO PEOPLE? 


LAST YEAR THERE WAS FRENCH FILM IN CANNES: Это "Пророк" французского режиссера Жака Одьяра 



I HAVE PROROK BOOK WITH OUR COURT YARD IN OBNINSK ON IT. 




WHERE FACE OF THIS MAN IS - THERE IS KINDER GARDEN WHERE
I FLEW FROM THE ROOF  OF VERANDA IN THE SAND
AND BROKE MY NOSE. AT 7 YEARS OLD.



And then what? Suna no ona? Olga went to look for butterflies to the island? There is already movie and book about it. See the result. Royal botanic garden? 




THIS CD I GOT IN JAPAN. WAY BEFORE MEETING GREG NAVA. I BROUGHT IT IN SF WHEN I CAME TO ACADEMY OF ART.

SELENA WAS KILLED TOO. Selena Quintanilla-Pérez (April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995)


MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 17. (Means Princes Olga wanted to be before my father?
who is born in 1938. my father died in 2007 at 69. (why I thought 67? Hercules died at 69 in 2009. 
I considered him as friend.)




I always keep diary... Here is one note from 6 of August 2007. How strange. I sow cute little dog. I wanted it, but when I woke up - I didn't want her. I even started hating her. With Everything is like that.

HERE IS THE SAME IN RUSSIAN:

Как странно, я увидела симпатичную собачку. Мне ее захотелось, а когда я проснулась на утро - я ее не хотела. У меня даже отвержение какое-то настало. Так и со всем.

(This year I sow Marina Orlova has it in her show. She calls it Bumer. Like movie "Bimer" Bumer -
dir. Slavik Buslov. )  I liked that movie he made. the next one he made - I didn't like.

This summer I sow him at "World Russian studios". I gave him my pen merchandise to "Last train from Roppongi".


MY FRIEND JEFFREY MADE THIS FILM. I REALIZED ALSO THAT WE DON'T KNOW WORLD WE LIVE IN...
FOR SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment