Sunday, January 3, 2010

Now I'm also thinking about Elin Nordegren....who got Married to Tigger Woods: in 2004. When I started to make my film "Last tRain from Roppongi" in Russia. Lina is my grand mother. and the "eg" is Ren TV? Dima Lesnevski?

Also there is Anna Nikol Smith who died in 2007.... And her girl Dannylin.... with Birkhead. Also her son died? Isn't it strange? And Dani from Gold Club in SF also died. I'm cheking out when now... Oct. 2007. Before my father.

Today I slaped hard one of Tunisian guy in Rhino. I told him - don't touch... He didn't listen....


ALSO IT WAS FUNNY, THAT ONE NIGHT BEFORE I STAYD IN "PALACE STATION " HOTEL IN VEGAS. GIRL KILI AND ANOTHER PHILIPINA GIRL INTRODUCED ME TO THAT NICE HOTEL. THE TV IN MY ROOM REMINDED ME OF BRAND AS MY FATHER'S PHOTO CAMERA, THAT HE USED TO TAKE PHOTOS OF US WHEN I WAS SMALL. ZENITH.


Or IT WAS ZORKI ...? 






I started to take photos in Hustler in 2007. Girl Aria inspired me.

I WROTE IN MY BLOG ABOUT IT. BUT THEN... I ERAZED IT.  SOMESONE ALREADY WAS TALKING TO MY HEAD I THOUGTH IT WAS J. PIGOZZI. BUT I GUESS IT WAS  SOMEONE ELSE ....WHO WAS JEALOUS. AND WHO MUST BE RESPONCIBLE FOR ALL PROBLEMS I AND OTHERS HAD THIS YEARS. I'LL FIND WHO IT IS. I'LL FIND THEM ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment