Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IT WAS MY YEAR. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY MARINA ORLOVA.





  • Sasha is Waiting. In Marievka, Paninskogo raiona (area)
Michailovskoe.




SERPUHOV.

KAZUHIKO'S SISTER WORKS IN XEROX IN JAPAN.





KATYA MAKAROVA IS IN MY JACKET I GOT IN AMERICA.



                                                        HOHLOMA. FOR SUGAR.
                   (D.SIMACHOV MADE T-SHIRT I WENT TO SUGAR CAFE LAST YEAR)

SILK.


DUCAT IS ON MAYAKOVSKOGO STATION IN MOSCOW.
ME AND TODD SOLONDS WENT TO INDIAN RESTAURANT THERE.

IN SPEARMINT RHINO I MET DJ SHADOW.
HE WAS NICE. THEN IN THE AIPORT I SOW FLYING MONEY!
I TOOK PHOTO WITH IT. IT WAS BEHIND ME.

Here is song about shadow mr. Tateno used to sing in Tatlo Lace. .





I WENT TO UKRAINIAN EMBASY THEY I ASKED THEM IF
KIEVSKAYA RUS IS SAME AS RUSSIA - THEY TOLD ME NO.

KIEVSKAYA RUS AND RUSSIA ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.




LIPSTICK FROM KINSHICHO 1993. TATLO LACE.



HAIR ON NALE POLISH. HAIR ON NALES. (HEIR, HAIR, HER - SIMILAR)
THAT WHAT HAPPENED (I DIN'T PUT IT THERE I JUST TOOK IT OUT OF MY BOX WITH JAPANESE THINGS)

ALEXIA IN 2009 IN CANNES HAD OLD BAD TASTE AND LONG HAIR.
AND RED NAILS AND RED MIKI MOUSE DRESS .

WE ALWAYS HAD YELLOW WITH WHITE DOATS ON OUR KITCHEN.
(THAT'S MY MIKIMOUSE)

THAT HAPPENED IS BECAUSE J. PIGOZZI LET SOFIA COPPOLA GO BEFORE HIM. AND THAT IS WHAT CREATED GAP AND HE ENDED UP IN "TOMORROW LAND" STORE IN SHIBUYA. ON MY BIRTHDAY. IT WAS PLANED.

it was my direction "Dior".

J.PIGOZZI IS A HEIR and hair ON RED NAIL POLISH CHRISTIAN DIOR BELLOW.
Blocking me.

I HAVE IT SINCE 1993.

LAST YEAR I SOW DIP PINK SWETER IN GAP. IT WAS THE SAME COLLOR THAT I LIKED ON JEAN'S SWETER WHEN I FIRST MET HIM IN 2002.
IT'S ON THE PHOTO WHY HE STENDS
BY HIS HOUSE.

I LIKED THAT COLLOR.

CARY BORJA SHOPES IN GAP.

THEN I FOUND "LIMOLAND" LOOK LIKE SWETER IN MOSCOW
THE WAY I IMAGINES IT - IT WAS SONIA RYKEL. I GOT IT FOR 400$ JUST
BECAUSE OF THAT.

LAST YEAR SHE WAS IN H&M MAKING BRA'S.

I ALREADY HAD ALEXIA BITTER EARRINGS
FROM SF SUCKS FIFTH AVENUE. (ALEXIA WAS A FRIEND O HERCULES)
(SHE WAS WORKING LONG TIME ON MALARIA PROJECT IN SOMEWHERE IN SOUTH AFRICA)




LIZ HASSY AND DAVID DIRECTOR OF SOMA. THAT IS WHY HE MOVED TO NYC?
AFTER I CAME TO SF?

 IN LUI VITTON NOW THERE IS GOLD SPARKLING SHOES.
IT'S THE STYLE I LIKE.  I COLLECT SIMILAR SHOES FOR YEARS .

THIS ONES ARE GOLD .

THIS I GOT DURING FILM FESTIVAL IN CANENS AS A PRESENT. IT'S A BAG,
INSIDE IT ...ITALIA CINEMA PRESENTS WWW.CINEUROPA.ORG




INSIDE IT IS A BAG



SOME ONE IS CUTED R. JUST NOW I MADE SCAN OF MY PHOTO FROM OTAMI
AND IT WAS CUTED IN TWO PICES.





THIS WAS LALALALA LOVE SONG...

HERE IS CINEMA BAG - IT'S WHEN MICAH REED STOLE MY LUI VITTON
BAG TRAVELING BACK FROM ME
THAT I GOT IN TOKYO - 50/50 WITH CUSTOMER 40000 40000
I REALLY WANTED THAT BAG FOR TRAVELING.

WHEN I CAME TO OBNINSK, KATYA WAS SO SMALL SHE COULD ALMOST HIDE
IN THAT BAG. NIKITA PUT HER THERE FOR PICTURE.
I TOOK THE PHOTO.

I TOOK HIM TO COART FOR THAT - HE NEVER PAID ME BACK. HE LOST IT SOMEWHERE HE SAID. IN WASHINGTON DC.


OR MAYBE IT 'S GIVEN ME TO DECIDE WHO IS GOING TO BE A DIRECTOR
OF MY FILM "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".

 BETWEEN LIZ, WHO IS AN ENTREATMENT  LOWYER,
LENA VAKULENKO (who's son is NIKITA (SAME NAME AS MY BROTHER)
BECAUSE SHE HAS GOLD SHIRT ON AND SHE DOES LOOK LIKE ISABELA ROSELINI
IT MEANS - INVENTION IN MY FAMILY AND GEMINY - NO GOOD)

BLUE VELVET.
TWEEN PIKS (IN SF) ,
MALHOLAND DRIVE WITH NAOMI WATS.

I GUESS THAT MOVIE CAME FROM MY THINKING ON THE TRIP
IN HOLLIWOOD HILLS IN MY FIRST TIME IN LA, I STAID IN BABANA BANGALO.

IF I WANT TO LIVE THERE? I LIKED THE IDEA, BUT SAME MOMENT
I KNEW IF I ASK - IT WILL HAPPEN. I DECIDED TO WAIT.



THE shoe IN LV IS GOLD, ON BIG PLATFORM. SAME STILE AS I LIKE FOR THE SUMMER.
 all the time. I buy them in Cannes! It's usually red (for me) . THIS TIME LUI VITON made it
 in gold  IS GOLD sparkles like a fish closes. that you have clean out before you cook it. .
is that the platform? .....NSKOE?  Every sparkle is a gold coin.

THEN what it was in music:

JOE LABISI PUT IT ON FACEBOOK.

"WE'LL GIVE YOU MONEY NANANANANANA"

SOMEHOW I THOUGHT THEY TALK ABOUT ME AND MY MOVIE AND IT WAS CONNECTED TO MICK JAGGER'S DOCUMENTARY JOE SHOT, NAOMI CAMPBELL,
WHO I GAVE MY PAN, JEAN PIGOZZI WHO I TOLD THAT I'M LOOKING FOR MONEY
TO MAKE MY FILM IN JAPAN. I KNEW SHE SINGED IN LALALALA
SONG WITH TOSHINOBU KUBOTA. AND I LIVED IN TOKYO.





INDIA MADE MIRROR IN ANTHROPOLOGY STORE..


FISH OIL. CASE BRAND - FOSIL.
I GOT IT IN JAPAN. THEY USED TO SALE IT IN ANY
CONVENIENT STORE


TELLURIDE 1999



IRAN, ITALIA, JAPAN-RUSSIA-JAMAICA


TIGER WOODS. YEAR OF THE TIGER IN CHINESE CALENDAR
IN 2010.

I MADE A T-SHIRT SAYING TIGER WOODS. HE GOT COAT CHEATING
ON HIS WIFE.

AND ZAZZLE TOOK T-SHIRT WITH HIS NAME OUT OF MY COLLECTION

OF "FLYING STRIPPERS".

THAT IS THE AROW THAT WANTED TO SEPARATE ME AND JEAN PIGOZZI
THIS SUMMER. AND HIT PLATINA "SAYANO SHUSHENSKAYA GESS.

MY MOM HAD LOTTLE FLOD IN THE BATHROOM YESTERDAY. SHE OPENED
THE IT WAS ORANGE MATERIAL THERE.



LISA WOKE UP. FROM PHILIPINES. 1996.

"O!MAGANDA!"

orange lives on the right on the shelf is Autumn. AKI. (name of my friend girl from "Hustler".
She is half Japanese)


Now I see what was going on with me all my life. MY FACE CHANGES DEPENDING
where I'm.

FUNNY, I GUESS THIS IS WHITE PANTS L'Wren panted 
green 
THIS YEAR IN CANNES.... 
I FOUND...

Образ, созданный Джеггером на сцене, уникален. Его голос, временами грубый, временами женственный и мягкий, толстые губы, похотливая улыбка, вызывающая сексуальность в поведении перед многотысячной толпой, агрессия, энергичность, и вместе с тем, дурашливость и кривляние — все это сделало Джаггера одним из самых популярных рок-фронтменов. Заслуги Джеггера на музыкальном поприще были высоко оценены — к 60-летнему юбилею королеваЕлизавета II посвятила Джеггера в рыцари.
В одном из интервью Мик Джеггер сравнивая 1968 и 1998 год, сказал, что раньше в троице «Секс, наркотики и рок-н-ролл» секс стоял на первом месте, а теперь на его месте наркотики. Сейчас Джеггер заявил, что бросает пить, курить и принимать наркотики. Причиной такого решения стало беспокойство о собственном здоровье, ведь Джеггер уже не молодой. "Я дорожу своим добрым именем и не желаю прослыть старой развалиной. Ведь мы все еще «звезды», хоть и со статусом «живых легенд»!" — заявил Мик Джеггер.



this is very beautiful


this film is made in 2008. Shine a Light.
I SEE WHY Martin Scorsese SAID HELLO TO ME THIS MAY IN HOTEL DU CAP
LIKE HE KNOWS ME LONG TIME. 
1999 SF FILM FESTIVAL IN SF. THE POSTER. 

IN MY CHILDHOOD I READ A LOT OF  BOOKS. THIS WAS THE ONE

ADA DON'T DO IT LIKE THAT.

 

IT TALKS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN.

THEN IN SF I WAS READING IT ON THE UNION SQ. AND BEAUTIFUL TALL COPLE CAME TO ME OUT OF NOWHERE. THE GIRL NAME WAS ADA,
THE BOY WAS ITALIAN. I WAS READING OSHO.
SHE WAS VERY TALL AND PRETY AND HE IS TOO.

LATER, THEY INVITED ME TO A BIG PARTY
ON THE BOAT.
THEY TOOK ME TO A BOAT...

THEY DID EXTASY. I DIDN'T. IT WAS NICE PARTY.

THE GIRL WAS FROM KENYA. JUST LIKE PRESIDENT B. OBAMA.

TELLURIDE 1999. 2ND ON THE LEFT IS SIMONETA.  



IM ANETTA - I WAS THERE.  CAMIL LABRO WROTE FOR VOUGUE FRANCE. THAT IS HOW MU PHOTO GOT IN VOUGE THAT TIME.


PAOLO (ITALIAN CINEMA) MARRIED SIMONETA, THEN THEY GOT DIVORCED.  


THEN IN MOSCOW, WHILE WAITING FOR MONEY FOR MY BOOK IN "PETROVICH" 
I MET TIKA AND PAOLO (ALSO FROM ITALI) SHE WAS GEORGIAN PAINTER. 
SHE KNEW MIRANDA WHO I NEVER MET (J. PIGOZZI TOLD ME ABOUT HER). 


I SOW TIKA AND PAOLO IN "GARAZH" LAST YEAR.


SHE HAD A SHOW IN Z. TSERITELLI'S MUSEUM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment