Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is made from my papa SVECHIN PETR NIKITOVICH And the man in my script and story borded film who touched my breast and ripped my stoking.


RIVER IN SHEMYAKINO. LUZHA. (MER OF MOSCOW - Y. LUZHKOV)

REMEMBER? PAUL MACARTNY'S GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT LEG?

HE JUST USED HER. 

CLUB "ХРОМАЯ ЛОШАДЬ"  WAS  BURNED DOWN IN RUSSIA
AND MANY PEOPLE DIED. 

JUST TO REMIND YOU:

Sir James Paul McCartneyMBE (born 18 June 1942) is an English singer-songwriterpoetcomposermulti-instrumentalistentrepreneurrecord and film producer,painter, and animal rights and peace activist. Formerly of The Beatles and Wings, McCartney is the most successful songwriter in the history of popular music.[1][2][3][4]McCartney gained worldwide fame as a member of The Beatles, alongside John LennonGeorge Harrison, and Ringo Starr

Following the death of his first wife Linda in 1998, McCartney married Heather Mills in 2002. They divorced in 2008. 

WHAT IS IT? 

ABUSE OF A WOMAN. INVALID. TO TAKE CARE OF HIM DURING WIFE DEATH.
THEN THROW HER AWAY BECAUSE SHE WAS A LINGERIE MODEL? WITH NO LEG? 
THAT WAS ORIGINAL. 

THEN TSUNAMI IN SHRI (3) LANKA?
MODEL PETRA NEMKOVA LOST BOYFRIEND...

THEN SHON PEN. ? INTO THE WILED ....

THEN 

McCartney is now partners with Nancy (NANCY FROM TELLURIDE)  Shevell. McCartney practices meditation, using the mantra that the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi gave him when The Beatles went to a TM seminar in 1967. McCartney is an advocate for animal rightsvegetarianism, and music education; he is active in campaigns against landminesseal hunting, and Third World debt

His company MPL Communications owns the copyrights to more than 3,000 songs,[9] including all of the songs written by Buddy Holly, along with the publishing rights to such musicals as Guys and DollsA Chorus Line, and Grease. McCartney is one of Britain's wealthiest men, with an estimated fortune of £750 million ($1.2 billion) in 2009. ???

In yellow head as Abramovich in my hand as a cat.... in 1997. On my 24th birthday.


FIRST I SOW THIS STORE IN SHIBUYA. RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET
FROM THE BUS TO ASABU 10 BAN.

ON THIS PHOTO ON THE LEFT (RIGHT) FIRST IS JEFF. ON THE
FUNERAL OF MY FATHER.

SAME TIME WHEN MARINA MAMONTOVA OLHOVSKAYA GOT CANCER
AND WENT TO IMR IN OBNINSK AND THEY CUT 2 OF HER RIBS OUT.

CHRISTMAS 2008. SAN FRANCISCO UNION SQ.

MY FATHER'S FUNERAL... THE PHOTO JEFF SENT ME SAID IRINA.

(BAY BRIGE 2009)

ON CHRISTMAS NIGHT (OR VALENTINE... ) I WENT DANCING SALSA AND MERENGE.
I thing it was a rose from Mexico CITY Alberto Bello. HE WENT DANING WITH ME IN ZOCALO AND WE WENT TO COUPLE OF STRIP CLUBS TOGETHER. MARIACHI WERE THERE....


2008 SAN FRANCISCO GEARY STREET.






Here I see Jeff holds OLYA down. WHEN I MET JOHNNY IN NYC WE
WENT FOR DINNER
IN THE END OF THE DINNER HE ASKED ME TO RUT MY HANDS UP.  -
THAT WAS FOR OLYA TOO.

I CAME BACK TO WORK IN CONDOR IN SF AND MET FRIEND LOWYER THERE
I TOLD HIM THAT ME AND JEAN WENT FOR DINNER TOGETHER.

HE SAID THAT THAT WHAT VERY GENTLEMEN OF HIM TO TAKE ME TO DINNER.

IT WAS STRANGE FOR ME TO HEAR. TO ME IT WAS VERY LITTLE.
HE SAID THAT CARRI LEFT TO DETROIT TO VISIT HER MOTHER.
I ASKED IF HE SLEEPS WITH HER?
HE SAID NO. SHE HAS BAD SMELL HAIR.

HE HAD MEDICINE IN THE BIG PLASTIC BAG ON HIS TABLE.
IT'S BECAUSE THE PATERN LOWER FROM SISCO TRAVIS TOHMAS WHO I MET BEFORE IN "HUSTLER", TOOK A LOT OF UNTIDEPRESSION DRAGS.
I KNEW IT WAS WRONG.


THIS I HAD IN 2007. SUDDENLY IN MY CLOSET... WATER STARTED TO RUN OUT.

I MADE A VIDEO OF IT. IT WAS A HUGE RAIN ON ALL MY CLOTHES I HAD.
A LOT OF IT. I thought if 100 years or more from now it will happen again, people
who will live in this apt. will see that I lived here.

I DID DRY CLEANED IT ALL. OWNER OF THE APARTMENT PAID FOR IT.
NOW I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY RENT THIS MONTH.
IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT IN "BANK OF AMERICA" - INSUFFICIENT FOUNDS.


THEN IN 1996 MASAHIDE MOGI GAVE ME PLATINUM FEELING
IN MY TOOTH.

2009 - SAYANOSHUSHENSKAYA GES.

This I got long time ago.... then I met Sill in Vergin Mega store.

THERE IS NO MORE STORE. NOW THERE IS CB2 STORE... ACROSE THE APPLE STORE.

SOMEONE ARAZED MY VIDEO FROM "O'MAGANDA CLUB"

WITH SONG 1000 000 ROSES by Lena Vakulenko and Katya Makarova and Tagalog song. TL AKO SAYO by me. And AITAI by Japanese young man. my sayonara party 1996.

I'll put it back. :)

Last time I was in Las Vegas. My flight back was Virgin America.

It got up, like Marina raised on the photo with Jeff on last day of her life.
Me and Nelya came visit and when Nellya was going out of the room, Marina raised.

that was when I took the photo and it shocked me because just a year ago in 2008
Jean Pigozzi took photo with me in my apartment in SF.
It was the same pose, but from different angel.

I ALSO REMEMBER THIS SUMMER WHEN MADONA CAME TO SAINT PETERSBURG
SHE ASKED TO PUT ROSES IN HER ROOM, BUT NO RED ONES. IT WAS ON TV.

Just now I went to woman against rape place in SF. I got on the bus, spend my last coins.
and someone stole the address where I should go from my bag.
WHO IS IT?

I'M 10 YEARS OLD. ON TOP OF MY GATE SINCE MY CHILDHOOD.
BIG DIPER AND SMALL DIPER. BIG POLAR STAR.


Tupak got killed. in Las Vegas. 13. 09.1996. RUSSIAN STYLE. 13/96  AMERICAN STYLE.
(I NEVER MET HIM OR HEARD ABOUT HIM BEFORE I SOW PAINTING IN JEAN PIGOZZI' S PLACE IN NYC IN 2005) THERE WAS PARIS HILTON AS A STRIPPER...AND LV. I DIDN'T CARE. TO ME IT WAS STRANGE THAT TUPAK WAS PAINTED AS AN ICON. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY. BUT LV I KNOW FROM JAPAN.

WAS IT SMART IF HE WAS SUCH A GOOD ARTIST?  SO SUCCESSFUL. I DON'T THINK SO.

AND BY THE WAY... NOW LV'S M IS FOR MICAH... I GOT IT!  I DON'T LIKE THE DESIGHN, BUT I SEE IT'S SAYING THE SAME WHAT I SAY.

I WAS LOOKING FOR MICAH AFTER HE RUNNED AWAY AND I WENT TO VARNISH BAR IN SF. THERE I MET "TIMBUK 2" NEW OWNER. WE TALKED AND HAD WINE.

EXCHANGED NUMBERS. I WANTED TO SEE HIS FACTORY. HE WAS VERY OPEN.
I WENT THERE WITH MICAH. SUDDENLY HE APIRED OUT OF NOWHERE.

THE OWNER SHOWED US AROUND GAVE US BAGS AS PRESENTS I CHOOSE PINK AND BLACK. MICAH GOT BLACK.

MICAH SHOWED HIM HIS VALETS, HE JUST STARTED TO MAKE. HE WANTED TO HIRE HIM FOR TIMBUK 2, BUT MICAH DIDN'T GO THERE.

I DIDN'T LIKE IT SO MUCH. BUT I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO BE A DESIGNER)

I USED IT TO GO TO GYM (CLUB ONE ON MAISON AND SUTTER STREET IN SF).


When I went to Hong Kong to meet Kazuhiko Osuga real samurai

descendant) there.... we said in very small room in the hotel. 4 stars hotel.

there he gave me small sapphire ring and earrings. I chose it.

I really wanted to go to Hong Kong there last year before it goes to China.

Me and French guy Jean Clode ( he did karate, black guy who I met in the airplane ) wanted to go to Makao together. It was 1996. We got Visa's together. I was very happy, but then ... I forgot why I didn't go. I think I got stuck some where.... in the city.... It was my first Halloween.

Jean Clode went by himself for few ours in a day time. He liked it.

Shan Shan Sheng got apartment there after.

Last year 2009 after staying in Jean Pigozzi's house after he left, in Cannes I got this in the pharmacy. Because to do manicure in Cannes was always too expensive for me.


ON HE LEFT IS NARA SAN. HE WAS A WAITER. WHEN INNA OVERSTAYED IN TOKYO
HER BROTHER WAS CRUSHED BY ACCIDENT BY CRAN (ON SOME BUILDING SIGHT?
ON STROIKA?)

HERE IS INNA PUTS HANDS ON MY CUSTOMER. I NEVER PUT MY HANDS ON KADAMA SAN. OR ANY OF HER OTHER CUSTOMERS.


NASHA REKA SHIROKA KAK AKA.



I liked Michael Jackson since.... this song. Gena Moiseenko showed it to me ... when it was born.




THIS IN MY FIRST DOHAN IN NOV. 1993. IN NAVY BLUE PORSHE WITH
TETSUYA SAITO SAN.


AFTER MY FIRST TRIP TO JAPAN AS I ALREADY SAID - I WENT ON THE TOUR
BUS THROUGH EUROPE.  WE WENT  TO AUSTRIA.
I REMEMBER THINKING... THE GERB OF AUSTRIA IS EXACTLY SAME AS RUSSIAN GERB.

royal crest.
State EmblemNational Emblem
coat of armsarmorial bearings pl

Personal of Austrian queen.
here is some history


FOR PRINCES OLGA OF GREECE THERE IS ANOTHER COUNTRY. IN SOUTH AFRICA.
WHO GETS MARRIED TO A CUSIN? 

RUSSIA NEEDS TO BUILD MONARCHY BACK. 

this earthquake in Taiti is there because that is where Jeff Wagner (husband of Marina Mamontova- Olhovskaya) lived for 6 month
on the boat 
with his first wife Juli.




RED CAVIAR (Princes Olga of Greece)  IS FROM MARINA'S LAST DAYS...
JEFF WANTED TO GET IT for Olesya. WHO ALREADY LOOKED LIKE ALEXIA.
THAT'S HOW SHE LOST HER MOM.
(IN MY VIDEO YOU CAN SEE)


THIS GIRL DIED AFTER I ALMOST HAD HEART ATTACK. NEXT DAY.

IS IT FARE??? HOW IS PRINCES OLGA THINKING?
HOW IS JEAN PIGOZZI THINKING?

PHILANTHROPISTS?

This dress I got in Red Bird store in Berkeley...  With Monique Mongomery....
The lighting... is a bit off... It's a same color as Britney head.


Brand name of that dress.




LENA PLESHIVZEVA'S FATHER HANGED HIMSELF IN THE GARAZH ON
PROM PLOSHADKA (I THINK)  WHERE ROADS ARE DIVIDING...

ONE GOES TO АБЗ КОНЧАЛОВСКИЕ ГОРЫ KONCHALOVSKIE GORI THRUE THE ОЧИСТИТЕЛЬНЫЕ СООРУЖЕНИЯ. OUR DACHA IS IN KONCHALOVSKIE GORI.
THERE IS ALSO CEMETERY WITH CHIRCH - OF VERA NADEZHDA LUBOV. THAT IS WHERE JESUS SPOKE TO ME AND MARINA MAMONTOVA IS BERRIED.


BELIEVE HOPE LOVE.
BELIEVE.

here is for Chris Angel.

TOKYO 1997


THIS IS BIKE OF MY FRIEND from Tokyo (in Tokyo).


I sow this royal crest.
State EmblemNational Emblem
coat of armsarmorial bearings pl. in VIENA.

I SOW 2 HEADS EAGLE on the gates or buildings or zabor.... huge fence... in VIENA.
SAME AS RUSSIAN EAGLE HAS TWO HEADS.

there was B on on fence in Konchalovka....




BURAN white fish osetr. - BLACK CAVIAR.



IRA BUTS. (ITALY LOOKS LIKE A BOOT)

HAKONE. JAPANESE MUSIC INDUSTRY.



from left to right:

SARA FROM RUMANIYA - SARA GOVERNOR OF ALYASKA ON ELECTIONS LOST
AGAINST BARACK OBAMA.


INNA DIDENKO SITS ON THE PLACE OF MY GATE 15...
WITH HER BOYFRIEND PHOTOGRAPHER....

ONES SHE CAME TO HIS HOME AND HE WAS THERE SLEEPING
 WITH PHILIPPINE GIRL.

THEY BROKE UP.

IN HOLLIWOOD "ENEMIES AT THE GATE".

ALYASKA?

KALYASKA?

BERING STRAIT?

BERING STRAIGHT?

BERING STRAIGHT?

VESYOLIY DELIZHANCE?(FUNNY CART)

CAACART (THE PIGOZZI COLLECTION) 

OR GUY PARAD IN MOSCOW?





THIS WAS MY FATHERS DEATH. 2007. WHO IS IT RUNNING AWAY?
THIS IS VERA'S POV. RYABINA IS GONE FROM THE FRONT OF MY WINDOW.
THE OTHER TREE AS WELL.

TATUNHAMON.

ITALY... PRESENT FOR ME FROM JAPAN MURANO GLASS... IT'S SAY AMV

MOSCOW GERB.

GEORGY POBEDONOSEZ

SPADE IS MINE. DRADON IS MINE.

GERGE GUND, GURGE GAND IV, GEORGI GRO(A)MOLIN


STORY IN VOUGE WITH PRINCES OLGA OF GREECE ABOUT HER BIOLOGY WORK ON THE PANAMANIAN ISLAND.


TANYA (FROM O'MAGANDA" HOHLOMA" IN FATION DESIGHER DENIS SIMASHOV.

THIS IS SHI SEI DO. I GOT IT LONG TIME AGO. BECAUSE PINK ONES WHERE
NOT BEING PRODUCED ANYMORE! IT'S NOT GOOD FOR MY SKEEN.


I ALSO HAVE SAME COLLOR PEN. SAME AS ORANGE ONE I HAD BEFORE AU.

KAZUHIKO - SAMURAI. IN SF.


   IN OBNINSK. AFTER MY FATHER DIED.


AFTER I STARTED TO MAKE FILM IN RUSSIA AND RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT DIDN'T GIVE ME MONEY. I CAME BACK TO SF AND WE TOOK SOME PHOTOS





OBNINSK 2007.



LOVE HOTEL NORIFUMI SUZUKI. YOJI YAMAMOTO Y'S FOR MAN.





                                    ARIA - NEW GREAT HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS. 


IN MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" I TELL THE STORY
WHEN 2 BLACK PEOPLE
RUNNED AFTER ME IN THE STOCKTON TUNEL AND ASKED FOR MY BAG
I STARTED YELLING "AAAAA!"
ARI - MEANS YELL IN RUSSIAN.
ALSO ARI IS MY FINISH FRIEND - MUSIC COMPOSER.

THEN ON PRESIDENT OBAMA INAUGURATION THEY HAD A PARTY
AT "OUR BLOCK" - MY BLOCK IN SF - STOCKTON AND BUSH. . WHERE THAT EXIDENT WITH 2 BLACK PEOPLE (17 YEARS OLD COUPLE) HAPPENED.

THIS GIRL NAME IS ALSO ARIA. SHE USED TO BE A BALLET DANCER. SHE WORKS IN HUSTLER.  SHE WAS FIST GIRL I WANTED TO PHOTOGRAPH THERE.
DIANA IS BEHIND HER.



BATHING APE IN CHINA.




THIS IS TIN TIN. HE IS FROM FRANCE. GENA GAVE THE BOOK WITH THIS COMIX TO ME FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY. WHEN I SOW IT NEW I RECOGNIZED IT RIGHT AWAY.


FEW YEARS AGO SHAN SHAN SHENG FOUND AN ASSISTANT NAMED TIN TIN.





shlaki kishlaki



Horses.... I got this note book right before my father past away in 2007.










I LIKE THIS SONG A LOT LAST YEAR.

BEFORE MY TRIP TO CANNES 2009, BRAZIL - THE GIRL ON THE PHOTO DANCED WITH IT IN CONDOR SAN FRANCISCO. WE HAD LITTLE PROBLEM ABOUT THE PHOTOS. I NEVER WISHED HER ANY BAD THING. BUT THERE WAS SOME PROBLEM THERE. SHE WAS SCARED AND TALKED ABOUT HER FATHER. I GAVE HER HER PHOTOS.

NOW I SEE THE CONNECTION.... PIT BULL - WE TALKED ABOUT A LOT WITH GENA MOISEENKO WHEN WE LIVED TOGETHER WITH HIS GRAND MOTHER IN SHODNYA.
THEN IN TOKYO 1993 I GOT SWETER WITH PIT BULL AND NOTE BOOK.

LAST YEAR I MET ALEXIA FROM BRAZIL. WHO LIKED MARINA ORLOVA. MARINA MAMONTOVA CAME TO DIE TO OBNINSK. WHEN SERGEI (X-MARINA'S HUSBAND) WAS THERE, OLESYA LOOKED LIKE ALEXIA.


Here is my 8mm camera I got in front of Gassers. on 2nd str. In SF. it say start AT S
KEYSTONE BOSTON TURRET B OLIMPIC K-35 MADE IN USA SERIAL # 765040.

WHEN STRANGE THINGS STARTED HAPPENING TO ME (AFTER I PUT MINE AND J.PIGOZZI'S PHOTO ON MY BLOG IN 2008. I FELT LIKE SOMEONE WAS WATCHING ME. I DIDN'T KNOW FROM WHERE. I WAS VERY SCARED. AT SOME POINT I THOUGHT EVEN SOMEONE WHATCHED ME THROUGH THIS CAMERA) ALSO THROUGH MY COMPUTER CAMERA.

I also had t-shirt WITH BRAZILIAN FLAG. I GOT IT IN HAWAII WHERE I MET GARRY DEW FROM RUGBY (IT WAS STRANGE. I ALREADY NEW FAY FROM RUGBY IN CASABLANCA). BECAUSE I REALY LIKE BRAZIL FROM JAPAN. I MET MANY REALY GREAT BRAZILIANS THERE. ALSO I MET A LOT OF NI SEI SAN SEI...

AFTER HAWAII GARRY CAME VISIT ME IN SF. 2004.

NOW I SEE BUTTERFLY ON HIS SHIRT... WHAT IS IT? IS THAT WHY CHELSY CALLED HER BOOK ABOUT HOSTESSES FIRST? THAT IS NOT TRUE. MINE IS FIRST. Amphora 2005. (Elizaveta was great editor)

Great Tai restaurant in SF on HEIGHT str. (and Ashbery)... want to see the map in yellow pages... but it's not there...





HERE IS MY RED SHOES...BY THE WAY...


me and Garry went camping to Harbin hot spring in Middletown.


SAME SHOES I HAD HERE. IT WAS NOT SPECIAL GRANGY STYLE, LIKE SOME OF WOMAN SAID THERE. I LIKED THAT SHOES.
THEY WERE OLD.

AND WHAT YEAR MAN IN GINZA FELLED DOWN IN ANGELICA'S HUSBAND BUILDING?

THIS IS MY BUILDING 2004.


MICK JAGGER'S SHIRT....


MELKI. MELL GIBSON. (MY RIGHT Thumb WAS IN GIPS FROM BASKET BOLL IN 6 GRADE)


"BRAVE HEART". 



SOIE NIKI SHIRO.




JACK 2.


JACK NIKOLSON. "AS GOOD AS IT GETS". JEFF WAGNER LOOKED LIKE HIM A BIT AS WELL. HE LIKE DTHAT MOVIE. JACK NIKLSON WAS FRIEND OF HECULES BELLVILE WHO WAS MY FRIEND.


KINSHICHO. INNA SHOUKAI SURETA OMISEI.

MY HAND.  ABOUT 1998.


MICK JAGER'S HAND 2005

IN THAT CLUB WAS MACHAN. 36 - VERA SVECHINA. SAN FRANCISCO.

WHO IS MACHAN? HOST.
I'M DRINKING GREEN TEA.


5000 YEN

TAPE #3 FROM HAJIME SAN
A- ANETTA B- BERA.



HAJIME SAN HAD THINK BLACK GLASSES.

A- ANETTA B- BERA. 1993. MICHLE JACKSON DIED THIS YEAR AT 50 (IT WAS SURPRISE) . THE GUY IN HIS MUSIC VIDEO "DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME" WAS EATING FIRE. FIRST TIME I SOW SOMEONE DOING IT
WAS IN TATLO-LACE. IT WAS PHILIPPINE BOY. ON OUR SAYONARA PARTY.
IT WAS GREAT. (I HAVE VIDEO)

DOING TRICKS WITH FIRE AND ALSO WE LEARNED AND DANCED PHILIPPINE BAMBU DANCE THAT NIGHT. WITH 2 BAMBU STIX.  THAT WAS 2 POLES?

ONE IN MY APT. AND SECOND ONE IN "CENTERFOLDS" IN SF. IT'S ON THE
"FLYING STRIPPERS" BASEBALL HAT NOW.




AIMONE! USE YOUR HEAD! WHO IS GETTING 
MARRIED WITH YOUR OWN CUSIN?????? 


INTELEGENCE IS SEXY? NO. INTELEGENCE IS WHEN IT'S INTELLIGENT. IF IT'S STUPID - IT'S NOT SEXY AND NOT INTELLIGENT. I SOW STRIKES OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN MILANO. 


1999 ON THE WAY TO TELLURIDE FILM FESTIVAL. 
WITH PASCAL AUBIER. 






1994. TOKYO TOWER.

MAKING NO VISA ENTRANCE FOR RUSSIAN PEOPLE TO ITALY IS NOT PRIORITY.
IT'S A LUXURY.

 (L - VERA SVECHINA  - XURY. KSURI (IN JAPANESE). - MEDICINE. )


HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TOKYO? JAPAN?

THIS SONG I STARTED TO SING IN "TATLO LACE"IN KINSHICHO BEFORE COMING TO THE USA.
THE BAND IS FROM BAY AREA.


IF CARLOS DA NET, THEN IT MEANS THAT OLIMPICS IN SOCHI IS ABOUT MY BLOOD ON MY PAD IN THE KASAI TOKYO, WHEN I STAYED THERE WITH FRIEND FROM AUSTRALIA.

MEANS THAT I SHOULD HAVE A BABY. AND YOUR GAMES, PRINCES OLGA... OR WHOMEVER IS BEHIND HER  - MAKE TROBLE FOR PEOPLE AND ANIMALS AND PLANTS AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET.

OLIMPICS IN SOCHI WILL BE KIND OF EMBARRASSING.  SO-CHI. 
IT WILL BE FOR VERA. BECAUSE VERA STILL HAS NO CHILDREN! THAT IS WHY THERE IS NO PEACE ON EARTH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment