Monday, January 11, 2010

This is stolen. this is my idea: time to wonder bra. started PIONER CAMP "GALACTICA" WHERE I WAS WITH BORIS KONOPLEV, DIMA IONOV - FROM SCHOOL #3.  OLYA GONINA, AND LENA from school 11.

PIONIR HEAD WAS SERGEI VERITELNICK. I HAVE PHOTO.

Thousands of female users - and some male ones - began updating their statuses on Friday with “beige”, “hot pink”, “crimson red”, “sexy black and gold” or even “nothing”.

Photo by Yosuke Ueno.

CAT AT MY FATHER'S FUNERAL 2007

VERA IN 1ST GRADE ON THE LEFT - BOY MAXIM. 


THE BLOND BOY UNDER LENIN IN HE TOP KUZIN ANDREI.
BAD BOY WAS CHERNYAVSKIY. (SERGEI BLACK)

OUR NEIGHBORS ON TH 4TH FLOOR ON TOP OF US. THEIR LAST NAME WAS CHURSINI.


PORTRET OF LENIN I GOT WHEN I WAS FILMING "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI"
IN ANTIC STORE IN SAINT PETERSBURG. FOR 250 rubles.
IT IS REAL OIL PAINTING. I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TURNED LIKE THIS ON MY COMPUTER. I DIDN'T DO IT.






Качалась я в хоре... В музыкальной школе N 2. В ГОРОДЕ ОБНИНСКЕ. За это меня выгнали из хора. Я была второе сопрано. (станция Обнинское ОBNINSKOE....NSKOE)

Моей учительницей по скрипке была Лариса Владимировна Пинчук. Моя скрипка была АЛЬТ.

ALT. В оркестре играла играла во вторых скрипках.

No comments:

Post a Comment