Friday, January 8, 2010

THIS WAS A FIRST SONG ON TAPE 1. HAJIME SAN GAVE ME IN TATLO-LACE.

A - Anetta. B- Vera (Bepa)



In my Mazda Miata I spelt coffee on the cover.




He looks a little bit like old Bono.


MICAH REED SIAD HE WENT TO WILLI NELSON 
HOUSE IN AUSTIN TEXAS.


Last movie of Heath Leger: old actor looks like Willy Nelson.


Gilliam is quick to admit that what he can't tell and will never know for sure is how the film would differ if Ledger had played Tony all the way through to—possible spoiler ahead—the character's death. For the record, it's common knowledge that The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus opens with Tony seen hanging from a tree.



CARI LATIS IS IN MY RED DRESS. - THAT IS WHY HEATH DIED. SHE IS NO GOOD. PIGOZZI SHOULD STOP HIS GAMES. 



Here is lace.... Couple of years ago I got AGNES B black shirt... with French Lace... The store is no more there...



I know what is this... ok. I liked this movie...
And I was thinking... why Sofia Coppola is with Adam... (Spike Jonze) . What do they have in common? She is
definitely using him for ideas (that is how much we don't know her), I thought. He is brilliant. ok.
This movie was brilliant.

Maybe this is why Francis proposed me to sleep with him - just sleep, because my back was hurting.
I felt from the stairs running up and down after elevator with Micah inside.
That was very strange. I was very shocked from Micah....

I staid on the couch. The lawyer Richard was in my apt. for 2 days.
That way I didn't have to pay rent. Peter Lee organized it for me.


I thought he was interesting... I wanted to meet Spike Jones.

That is why he came to SF this year to write with D. Egars, who changed his email, by the way...
because I pushed the right button.


Now Spike Jonze is with Michel Williams...
And Jake was with Rise Winterspun... who is a big dipper ... on my shoulder.

I liked heath with Naomi Watts. I think she was very sexy with him.
I liked movie "Brokeback mountain". But I didn't like that she broke up Naomi and Heath.

Heath wanted to be me?




Vanna Lace.... She was talking about some of her friend from some band...  I think it was Kiss....

 band KISS... I liked in my childhood. I mean just their photo. I red about them somewhere and there was no music available like that ... I remember I decided that I'm metalist - a fun of metal rock. even I never heard it before. I was "grand daughter" of Lenin. We all were. Oktyabryata... from 7 to 10 years old.
I took a pin - a star with Lenin's face on it and I erased the face of Lenin by scratching pin on asphalt until it was silver color. And also I made a bracelet out of blades. Not dangerous one. Just put one side of blade into another. I wore it around the house. Is school it was we couldn't were it. And I didn't know anyone who did the same. Soon I forgot about it.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE FOR A LONG TIME WAS "BEATLES".





Here is more about Brittany Murphy... and  Heath... Here Britney Murfy looks like Marina Orlova (first when I met her - she looked a bit like Michel Williams.... but bad one - not real. I sensed she connected to Death of Legger. ) I think I already wrote that long time ago I went with Olya Esina to Leningrad. It was my second time. (before USA) With Gussieppe Santisi, Tracy, Jope from Holland we plaid cards and I ones ended up as a joker and I have photo with cards in funny joker hat.
First time we went in 9th grade with class from school #9. It was raining and I borrowed black and red rain coat from Katya Zlotnikova (Gold) that lives in Peru now.

STENDAL? RED AND BLACK? JEAN LOUI PIEL?

Pigozzi was saying something this year about making closes in Peru...

Here... Heath looks like Micah Reed a little bit.

This summer .. In Obninsk .. It was very scary... Someone messed with my head... And tractor was going in circles out of window and I sow yellow duck on orlova's website.. and yes, I was counting the cars. I couldn't understand what is going on? Marina was dying. Someone cut the tree in front of my window and it seemed again... it was scary... I thought maybe someone wants me to jump or to give
1 000 000 roses. I remembered about doors... they are also windows.. Condor...
Suziki - wood. Wooden doors...  I was thinking of doors to my father. and we went to the cemetary... that is where I sow many Palm O'dors there... with white robs. Shnur - russian singer's new girlfriend - Matilda...same name as Michelle and Heath daughter...  Orlova's dog is Bumer. She took many of my ideas... who is she and why ? it's a crime. 


L.A. Guns, участником которой был гитарист Трейси Ганз. HERE IS GUN M. WHO WANTS TO BE ME. 
3 BC.
Serendipity... 


Is that how Her Majesty Queen Elithabeth choose Katy Middleton to be next queen? 
TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY, BY THE WAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

I liked Guns and Roses in my young age.


 Ones, while I was in Academy of Art Univercity,  I met someone who knew Slash... or Deff.... I've been thinking about him and maybe even wanted to write him a letter about my movie.


Book of Eli.

Queen Elizabeth?

Or

I GOT A LETTER FROM JEAN PIGOZZI LAST SUMMER ABOUT A GIRL ELI IN JAPAN WHO BECAME TV STAR FROM BEING A HOSTESS....

HAJIME SAN WROTE: VERA

                       ITOSH(I) NO ELLI. (TOSHI IS KATYA MAKAROVA'S
                                                           HUSBAND
                                                           FROM CUBA. MARINA ORLOVA LOOKS LIKE HER)

BUT NO ONE GAVE ME MONEY FOR MY MOVIE. AND I STARTED TO TAKE PHOTOS.

HERE IS NEW MOVIE JUST CAME OUT:

"A lone hero must fight his way across the wasteland of post-apocalyptic America to protect a sacred book that holds the key to saving the future of humanity. IS MY BOOK. "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI".


AND BARACK OBAMA KILLED FLY DURING THE INTERVIEW.. TO SAVE ME.
I SOW IT.

AND HERE IS "ROLING STONES" TANG... I GUESS PAVEL LUNGIN WAS WRONG...
IT DIDN'T STARTED WITH EINSTEIN... I got this calendar when I went with Osamu to
Mexico in 1996. It's cold Eagle's bowl.



HERE WE CAN SEE - EAGLE IS ON THE LEFT SIDE.. SAME AS FLOWER - LEFT HAND... BAD ONES...

5th day - BROWN U IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE. - THAT LOOKS LIKE HORSE SHOE SIGHN THAT HORSE KING LEFT ON MY MOTHER'S CHEST WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG... It's snake...

V figures are the signs of solar light beams.  Beams is a store in Tokyo - where Shinnen Morihata sold his clothes.

3rd day - Calli - is a girl dancer I know from Hustler... She talks like Mark Pincus... His wife is Ali

4th day - Lizard - Play I did in Obninsk people's theatre. (9th day - ATL water)
7th day - deer , MAZATL,  that what I said Abramovich is.
1o day - dog.

....


THERE IS ALSO 2 S ON THE SOUTH... AND RIGHT ONE WITH RED LIPSTICK. (IS THAT RED LIPSTICK CHRISTINA DE LAMUR WAS TALKING ABOUT?) it's sun.


WHEN I WAS FIRST TIME IN JAPAN... TANENO SAN (MOLE) INVITED ME TO OLDIES CLUB WHERE I FIST TIME HEARD OLDIES.

ON THE PAINTING I GOT IN ROSS WHEN I MOVED TO SF - I HAD MAN WITH CAMELL. BEDUIN. DASHA ZHUKOVA - BEDA (Mafia).  ( REMEMBER I WASHED MY JEANS IN BIDE?) who took our apt in Serpuhov? who put sign "Computer club" to our apt. in Obninsk?
who let Orlova do things she does without permission?

THERE WAS A GAME IN OUR CHILDHOOD:
WE WENT TO RESTORANT POBEDA.
WHAT HAPPENED TO US? BEDA
ON THE FLOOR (SAM FLORES) FELT DOWN: EDA!
DID YOU CRY? DA!
HOW DID YOU CRY? A! ( THAT IS HOW ALEXIA HAPPENED TO BE IN THE PICTURE)


METALLIKA. LIKA WAS LITTLE DOG mongrel LENA PLESHIVZEVA HAD. and THERE WAS LIKA MC - GIRL DJ IN GENA'S TIME.  I think the dog was runned over by a car. 

(A)crylic IN my VIDEO... CRY OF lic... there is mongrel on the cover of my book "Real russia" and I sow alive icons on the ceremony of Marina Mamontova. That was an edge... and tears...

I already had Mogilevski Dmitri - President of DXMAX (OSE)
For the piramid Orlova builds - I didn't need Death of Marina Mamontova. That is why DJ AM died too.

LS. :)

I HAVE 2 MORE TAPES FROM HAJIME SAN.

TAPE #2 FROM HAJIME SAN. "TATLO LACE". TOKYO. 1993.

TAPE#3 FROM HAJIME SAN "TATLE LACE" TOKYO. 1993.

(INSIDE OF BOX OF TAPE #3 - TAPE OF LONDON BEAT. "I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU".)

This IS INSPIRED BY FLYING STRIPPERS PROJECT. AND MY CAR THAT I SADLY HAD TO SALE. SIGLE. VR gaye mcdonald. By Rolf and Victor and Rolf. I really liked their last perfume too.


:) Mcdonalds is funny.  (about MY FILM "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" and Philip Glass)



Wisconsin... Coca Cola ball  - and Michigan... my first game I sow in Tokyo.
Peter Deming is from Wisconsin.


No comments:

Post a Comment