Saturday, January 23, 2010

TOBIN IS TOBIN AUBER who liked my SCREEN PLAY "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI"!


THEY THINK... WHEN I TURN .... I BECAME... 

(after that photo my problems started. They wanted it to be Olga. But it was not Olga. ) 




Gordon Brown to push for 'Tobin 

tax' after Wall Street 

crackdown

PM believes US move indicates willingness in
Washington to contemplate radical reform of markets




I THINK THAT IS WHY BARACK OBAMA WAS AFRAID THAT SOMEONE 
WILL KILL HIM.  THEY WILL NOT. WAS IT ME OR HIM? COULD BE. 
HE KILLED FLY AND BRAZILIAN PRINCE DIED IN PLANE CRUSH. 
NO WORRIES, CHULYA.... 
(THAT IS HOW MY MEXICAN FRIENDS WERE SAYING  ME IN 
ARLINGTON, TX IN 1994.)


I THINK MARINA ORLOVA  SHOULD BE  KILLED. 
BECAUSE SHE KILLED MY FRIEND AND SHE'S NOT REAL. 
IT'S ALL STOLEN. AND IF THAT SHOW WILL CONTINUE.... 
WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGE. 
DON'T BE SURPRISE WHY
BARACK CAN'T KEEP HIS WORDS... 
THEY NOT LET HIM. 


AND THEN SERGEI BRIN IS SAD ABOUT SICKNESS OF HIS 
MOTHER. 
AND RED CROSS COLLECTS MONEY FOR HELP IN 
DISASTERS. MICHELLE OBAMA ADVERTISES IT ON TV...
WHAT ABOUT NOT MAKING ANY DISASTERS? 

No comments:

Post a Comment