Friday, January 29, 2010

По данным Всемирного фонда дикой природы (WWF), в мире насчитывается 20-25 тысяч белых медведей.
Это очень мало.


I'm happy that Usama Bin Laden interested in Pollution problems. (HAZE club in VEGAS)


Why this building was open on Pigozzi's birthday? And his shop was open on my birthday? And I HAVE NO MONEY AND CAN'T WORK FOR 8 MONTH. MY GIRL FRIEND GOT KILLED. 
BECAUSE HE IS USER AND VERY BAD PERSON. HE KNOWS THE TRUTH, BUT DOESN'T SAY IT BEING SCARED LIKE A LITTLE 60 YEARS OLD MAN. 


Burj Khalifa. 
Needle. I think going to Japan and "Tatlo-Lace" saved me in 90s.   
Many of my friends died from drags in Obninsk and one guy I knew died in Moscow.





I REMEMBER I HAD FOREVER 21 MILITARY T-SHIRT SAME COLLOR....

AND MY A&F.


THIS PHOTO I TOOK IN 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment