Thursday, February 11, 2010

ARI....A!!!!!! DICTION...ARI!

DICTIONARY 1. Present from Tetsuya Saito (Malaysia).







HAZE? FLYING STRIPPERS!!!!!!


Remembered Cassiopeia и Аndromeda. I liked them both in my childhood. 
TOKYO SUMIDAGAWA. 

This I got it in 2005 in Moscow Ismailovo. And one with Moscow University looking like building. 
I gave in to DJ in Condor. Who had heart attack. 
Favorite song of my brother Nikita.


To San Francisco Japanese community - there was owner of first Japanese restaurant in SF on Bush str. shot about a year ago. I think it's part of same chain. I knew the guy. I ate there a few times. He was really nice.

I never liked John Mayer. I don't know what they find attractive in him. He sings good but song are empty. Where does he get them? I see they needed Orlova to go against me and my book "Last train from Roppongi". This is what killing people. As soon as I sow her at Pigozzi's party - I knew THAT IS death.

I know big Montana....




Tailor Swift? Tailor street in SF where Hotel Amsterdam is where I parked my car for some time and Guroo lived there too.... Guliver? Again?

And this is about my solitaire I had 2 of them when I was little. From that injection they did in the hospital to my pregnant mother. She got double dose. I almost died from it and her.

Now it might get Oscar.... http://www.sonyclassics.com/thewhiteribbon/ 



HEARTS in CARDS. 


Ryowa - that is me (I cry a lot. And my mother as well). And it's my friend's Nobu and Tobu Ramen shop in Mountain view and Berkeley. I met them in Norimaki in Sunnyvale. CA. They helped to make my movie "Nights" in 1998.



D - is Princes Diana.

Ryota is Norifumi Suzuki's sisters Chie's son (Chi means Blood in Japanese). They are nice people. They in my book "Last train from Roppongi"  His mother has insult. Me almost too. Two years ago. Please Think about people! What about your mother? Do you want her to Have insult???



Chechen from the song  - is Razman Kadirov. Te - means Hand in Japanese. Nosi pobyu....

LESIO? I LIKED LESI MOVIE! NORIYUKI  SHIBUI GAVE ME THIS PHOTO ALBUM IN TOKYO IN 1993.
4/23/95 MY BOOKMARKS. (ЗАКЛАДКИ)


I SOW FROG IN MARINA MAMONTOVA OLHOVSKAYA CLUB IN TRACY. :)
MAYBE SOME PROBLEMS HERE TOO...

My friend Anzo owned "Steps of Rome" before. Where my photos used to be for 10 years.
Now for a few years they have this place. It's very nice.
He proposed me to put my "Flying strippers" or any other new photos there, 
but I didn't think it was right place for them. 


Pumpkin. 1999.

In NEW ANZO'S RESTAURANT 2008. (FROM MY "FLYING STRIPPERS" BOOK)



ERLAND LU. "TAKEN BY A WOMAN! " FUNNY! I HAVE THIS BOOK FOR SOME TIME, BUT JUST SOW NOW MESSAGE FOR ME: 
ANNETA!  
TRADING ROME ! 
2003. 

Long time ago.... I met glass artist... His hands reminded me Masahide Mogi's hands. He lived about one hour away from SF. In the woods. It was before Shan Shan started to make Venice glass. For my birthday he gave me this:


And in 2005 I asked J. Pigozzi to buy me this. To drink tea.  It made from Coper. In Japan.
Means tea party of Sara Palin is.... not real. 

Here is letter from Pigozzi.  1 декабря 2003 г. 5:51:58
I ma sure you will be a huge success as a striper I wish I could come see
you .
I hope one day you will strip for me all alone
I admire you are so strong and realistic
Xxxxxxx j 

MEANS WHEN HE WAS WITH OLGA - IT WAS ALREADY KNOWN - THAT I CAN BE TRICKED EASY. THAT IS HOW THEY STOLE MY DRESS AND RING AND PROJECTS AND MONEY. ???
NEVER MIND I SPEND ALL MY MONEY AND TIME TO WORK AND GO TO FILM SCHOOL. THAT IS HOW FAR THEIR BRAIN WORK. 
THAT IS HOW THEY STILL . OLGA SAY SHE IS JOURNALIST AND FILM MAKER. REALLY? 
WITH MY RING ON HER HEAD....

Then MADONNA kissed with Britney Spears. THEN SHE DRESSED LIKE TATU. THENM, AFTER MY PHOTOS WITH PIGOZZI. SHE GOT BRAZILIAN JESUS. PIGOZZI GOT BRAZILIAN ALEXIA. VERA GOT SINGER PRINCE. AND HOTEL DU CAP. BRAZILIAN PRINCE DIED. KABALA? SOMEONE GOT ORLOVA MARINA MAMONTOVA DIED. ABRAMOVICH GOT DASHA ZHUKOVA AND NEW SON NOW. 
TYSON'S BABY DIED... 
PLAYING CARDS? 
 BRETNY GOT married with Kevin after I got married with Micah. Who's x was step daughter of Vouge stupid editor Anna Vintur. And now works in Stupid Vanity fair. Where was stupid Olga ones. (After me in 1999.) 
who is ma? MADONNA. I HAVE VIDEO I EDITED IN 1997. 
HER DAUGHTER  Lourdes WILL BE GOOD STRIPPER. MANIYA ZA.


MC HUMMER "HE BROUGHT ME OUT!" 1997. I'M EXTRA in this video! 


JEAN PIGOZZI PUT PRINCES OLGA'S FILM IN HIS LIMOLAND WEB SIDE AS EXTRA.
I didn't like it. From 1st moment I sow it.

OPERA? ARIA?



When I was visiting Davide Coradi's family we had lunch. I had my skirt on from my "Wanderbra" commercial. They said I have crazy eyes. Maybe it was because I had Maya Luper'eva as a friend in school #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment