Saturday, February 6, 2010

By the way... my mother and brother 
have steps of heart! It's a sickness. It's very dangerous.


AND HERE IS PEPSY: I CAN! 

Inside this dictionary.


We had Ford Scorpio. 

New Orleans Saints Won super... Super - means mall in Japanese.... 
Which bring me back to mols
on my shoulder and my grandmother Akulina. Queen of Spade.

And HERE IS ABOUT OTHER RUSSIAN PRODUCER WHO IS NOT PRODUCER. 
SERGEI CHILIYANZ, WHO INTRODUCED TO DONAT, WHO IS BAD PRODUCER. 
SAME BAD AS SERGEI CHILIYANZ. 

THIS PHOTO TAKEN LONG TIME AGO IN NAPA. 

PAT WAS DP ON "FRUT OF THE VINE".

V. Putin got "Lada" sticker on one Russian F1 car. Last summer I sow Lada Kalinina in the same sweater I have. Mine is grey. She has purple. I got it in 2007. After Jean Pigozzi's Party on the boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment