Thursday, February 4, 2010

FROM MEXICO CITY FLEE MARKET 2007.

This is 2006 Madonna's Concert. About Jhon Lennon.



I  got this beautiful cross in Mexico city. In Flea market in 2007. On the back it say Mex 925 MS 18.
18 I was in 1991. On my 18th birthday Gena Moiseenko gave me 18 pink roses. And black and white cat...with sticker from Nike. Made in Korea. Also used t-shirt with Hawaii University Mark on it. I took it to Japan.


And then Madonna had Brazilian Jesus Luz. in 2008.

If you like it you can put a ring on it.

MAKING "NIGHTS" IN "BACK STAGE CAFE" IN SUNNYVALE,CA.

On the right sleeve t-shirt say Press. (House of B. Berezovski in Antib.)
On a left Kaz - manager of "Back stage" cafe. I think after it changed to "Pebble Roppongi".

(It's in my book "Last train from Roppongi")

MILAN ERZEG (WERNER HERZOG MEETS LENA) PUTS RING ON HIS SAM. 
(Khebanov.) 
(Thumb)

КАЛЫ. LOOKS LIKE MY UNIVERCITY IN MOSCOW. KULEK. 
MGIK when I was there. KOTT ALEXANDER WAS THERE IN KINO FOTO. 
PASHKA WHO TOOK MY PHOTOS THERE WAS HIS FRIEND. 
THEN I WENT TO VGIK TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS... AND MET HIM THERE. 
HIS BROTHER MADE "MUHA" (FLY) IN 2008. 

I ALSO HAD ANDREI CHERNISHOV FRIEND. IN MY CHILDHOOD. 
AND KOSTYA MAKUSHKIN. 

And this is Italia. Visiting Davide Caradi.... who I and Goroo from Norwai....
randomly met in SF going 
home from Academy of Art at 2 at the morning. Because we had to do a lot of 
home work every day. 


21/6/98. or (6/21/98 in the West) 53 years after the WW2. 


Young man on the right... is Davide Caradi I forgot from Parma or Boloniya.... 
But we visited both. I know about Parmelat milk company. 
More about Davide you can read in my book "Last train from Roppongi". He looks a little bit like Andron Konchalovsky... Whos grandfather lived in Konchalovskie Mountains.... 
Near Obninsk...Where our dacha is.. And church of SOFIA, VERA, HOPE and LOVE.
Also where Marina Mamontova's grave is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment