Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I liked this song when it came out. SOMEONE VERY STUPID - was jealous and gave my MY 5 STEPS to other people . AND IT KILLED MANY. AND ALMOST ME.

IT'S ABOUT MY BLOCK in SF.

then I met Irina Block. Who was just fired from "Google". She made masks with Pig face.  I talk about face masks in my book "Last train from Roppongi".... Only in Japan they just plane white. No pigs.

NO BUTA - DA!



THAT WAS THAT 4 GIRLS I MET IN 2009 IN SF. ONE BLACK AND IN A CROWN.... ONE SLEEPY AND ONE LOOSER.

THIS IS WHY ALL PROBLEMS STARTED.

I will really be happy if Palestine people will move back to their land. I wouldn't like to be moved from my land. Would you?

AND HERE IS PEST . TAMBOV? website bebo? With Anna Wintur?  I was not interested to be a member.... After divorce with Micah Reed.

the grass is greener on the other side.... ? Is that why Jean Pigozzi told me to look at Roman Abramovich house in 2009? It didn't make sense.

And this is why King Kong car followed my family to Tambov and Michurinsk? in 2008.
Who organized it? That was very scary.

WHO WAS IT? PUTIN? D. MEDVEDEV? ON THE PHOTO BEHIND J.PIGOZZI?


AND THIS IS RAMOS.


Theodor Herzl

THAT IS PAVEL (VERONIKA'S PEREBOROVA'S FRIEND) WROTE ON MY PHOTO IN THE FIRST YEAR OF MY SCHOOL IN UNIVERCITY OF CULTURE IN HIMKI.


15 - is our Gate. 10 - is my brother's birthday. He went to live in other place with his wife.
(Half Jewish... Maybe cosed Chernobil... I knew her from 7 years old. I didn't like her from 1 day in pioneer camp. Now it's better. ) 10 is the gate where A. Nazarov was living....  V.Nazarov Published my book "Last train from Roppongi".


IN TAMBOV - LIVES MY AUNT AGNESSA AND UNCLE VASYA. HERE IS THE SONG.



WHOMEVER DID THE SAND SHOW IN UKRAIN (THE GIRL) AND BLOWED CANDLE IN THE END - IS NOT OUT FRIEND. UKRAIN IS NOT OUR FRIEND NOW. (I'M TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA) AND WHOEVER CHANGED CITY NAME FROM SAINT PETERSBURG TO KIEV ON MY PHOTOS FROM "PURGA" - SHOULD GO TO JAIL. I DON'T KNOW WHO THOSE PEOPLE ARE, WHO MESSED WITH MY COMPUTER.

AND HERE IS ANOTHER THEODOR....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Pigozzi 


MEANS I'M NOT MISTAKING. AND HERCULES BELLVILLE WAS NOT MISTAKEN ABOUT PRINCES OLGA OF GREECE. HE DIDN'T LIKE HER. IF SHE WOULD LIKE PIGOZZI - SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE AND GET MARRIED WITH HER BROTHER AIMONE. IF PIGOZZI AND OLGA WOULD BE HAVING LOT'S OF SEX - HE WOULD NOT PUSH ME TO HAVE SEX WHEN I GOT INTO HIS HOUSE IN 2005. 


MEANS THERE WOULD BE NO ALEXIA MAKING MAGAZINE ABOUT JUNE 5. MEANS GOOGLE WOULD PAY ME, MEANS ORLOVA WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR STILLING IDEAS FROM MY PROJECT AND LIFE, WHAT CREATED MANY DAD PEOPLE. 


MEANS EVERYTHING PIGOZZI, ORLOVA PRINCES OLGA, ALEXIA TALK ABOUT - IS BULLSHIT. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS. OR ANYTHING. 


THEN NO NEED TO MAKE MAGAZINE, BE IN ARTS, THERE IS ALREADY TOO MUCH BULLSHIT IN THIS WORLD. 


MEANS I WOULD POSIBLY MAKE MY MOVIE MEANS "FLYING STRIPPERS" CALENDARS, T-SHIRTS AND KEDS WOULD BE MADE AND SOLD. MEANS MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE SMILING AND HAPPY. I WOULD HAVE MONEY, BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION FOR 8 MONTH. I WOULD PAY MY US TAXES,  (REALLY I'M PIGOZZI DOESN'T PAY TAXES), APLY FOR AMERICAN PASSPORT.... AND I WOULD GO TRAVEL. GO VISIT MY MOTHER... WHO NEEDS HELP. 


NOW I CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT. 


AND OLESYA WOULD STILL HAVE HER MOTHER MARINA MAMONTOVA ALIVE. 


AND BRAZILIAN PRINCE WOULD BE ALIVE TOO. AND POSSIBLY GREGORY. GEORGE GUNDS BROTHER. 


MANY TALANTED PEOPLE DIED FROM IT FOR WHAT? FOR DASHA ZHUKOVA TO HAVE HOUSE IN LA?  OR ORLOVA'S SHOW?  SHE MAKES MONEY WITH HER DOG, NAMED AFTER FILM. SHE DIDN'T PAY TO PRODUCER. IT'S COPY WRITTEN. NAME "BUMER". I GET SICK FROM IT. IT'S BAD FOR HEALTH. IT STOPES DEVELOPMENT OF BRAIN. IT MUST BE CLOSED. 



I wonder why there is war in South Osetia. I'm glad there is no war in North Osetia. 
Otar Ioseliani said that before it all was Georgia. And before 1917 it was Russian Empire. 
Now I see why Bodrov got lost there... filming a movie... 


 And now I see why... I was in 1B, when the was a girl Lada Demurcheva (She was Greek). Ones everyone stopped talking to her. It was Boykot made by Lena Kazakova (my friend in 1 and 2 grade).

There was no 3B class.  I went to 3G. 

 I felt it was not fare and I talked to her anyway. I remember then we were playing together. 
The when everything went back normal - she didn't talk to me no more.  She got married at 17 to much older guy. 


(Then I met V.P. Beskova)

No comments:

Post a Comment