Friday, February 5, 2010

BAKARA? RAIN IN SAN FRANCISCO.

STRANGELY..... FACE BOOK DOESN'T ALLOWED ME TO POST PHOTOS no more.  IT HAS TO CHANGE.... (CHANGE IS IN MY BOOK AND MOVIE "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" OR "ASOBI")...

BY THE WAY... AMPHORA GOT RIGHTS FOR MY BOOK JUST FOR 2 YEARS. UNTIL 2007.
GAVE ME 1000$ FOR IT. I ASKED FOR MY MONEY... I THOUGHT IF THERE IS 4000 COPIES... 158 R. EACH WHICH IS ABOUT 5 $. I CAN GET AT LIST 2 MORE THOUSAND. I CALLED THEM... THEY SAID - NO MONEY. THEY WERE RUDE.

NOV 6 2007. 
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 5 — Hollywood writers took to the sidewalks (ALEXANDER PAYNE MOVIE! - HE STAIED IN MY PLACE IN TOKYO...), if not quite the streets, on Monday, as last-ditch bargaining failed to avert the first industrywide strike in more than 19 years.

Picket lines went up at more than a dozen studios and other production sites on both coasts. And at least a handful of television shows — including the CBS series “The Big Bang Theory” and “Two and a Half Men” — quickly shut down.

THIS BOOK I FOUND IN MY CLOSET LAST SUMMER. 

FUNERAL OF MY FATHER... end of October 2007.





Russlana Korshunova... JUNE 28. 2008. 

MY PHOTOS STARTED TO DISAPIRE FROM "STEPS OF ROME" CAFE IN SF.

THE ONE WITH PUMPKIN I TOOK HOME. 


THE OTHER ONE died:
7.09.2008



















Mystery Surrounds Death of Canadian Model in China









Diana O'Brien, a model from British Columbia was found dead in her apartment. She has been in China since mid-June working for J.H. Model Agency. She was found fully clothed with a fatal stab wound in the stairwell of her apartment.
Very few details have been released to family and friends by authorities in Canada or China. Most information that the family have heard have been second-hand information which raises questions on reliability.
O'Brien, 22, had been in Shanghai on a three-month contract, and was said to be unhappy and wanted to come home; others state that she was forced to promote a whiskey brand by dancing on podiums in bars.



The model, 22-year-old Diana O'Brien, had been in Shanghai just two weeks and was preparing to go home to Canada when her body was found July 7 in a pool of blood in a stairwell.

The murder shocked China's largest city just a month before the Beijing Olympics, and O'Brien's family and friends were stunned that it happened just as the model, unhappy with her work in Shanghai, was about to come home early.

During his trial Monday, 18-year-old migrant worker Chen Jun said he went into O'Brien's apartment because the door was open. He said she caught him taking a laptop from the living room and then ran from the apartment when he threatened her with a knife.
I got Sislely eyeliner with fake diamond on the end. (In Pigozzi's house there was black Duck.)
Long time ago in Angelica's house she had yellow toylet sit duck. 
Orlova was afraid of it - had it in her show... toilet was in Toriko Rustam's house... 
Magazine with Interview of him with box and air doll I sow in my Garazh Romashka in Obninsk.
means they did tortured my brother same way they did me. And my mother. And my father. 
Box with toilet paper sits I took to our apartment from Tokyo Disneyland toilet, 
where I was there first time in 1993.
Because in Russia we didn't have it. I never seen it before. I thought for public toilets 
it was great idea. 

when i got sf in 2007 for some reason Igor Liner contacted me and then he made 
'tagya" website? why?



I also had purple scarf..... that I lost....


Oksana Aplikaeva was killed.... at night 29-30 of August 2008. IN MOSCOW... LOOKING JUST LIKE MARINA ORLOVA? Or Nelli Aksyonova? 








От почечной и сердечной недостаточности в 2007 году скончалась 23-летняя 
Кристина Калинина. 
CHRISTINA KALININA...Died she was 23 years old???? ANNE WOJ CiCki AGAIN! 

DID THEY PAY JEAN PIGOZZI TO MAKE PROGRAM DOM 2?

In Obninsk we have Lada Kalinina.

that was WHAT Christina de Lamur FOR????? In the 2008

EDGE WITH PRINCES OLGA? EDGE IN OBNINSK... !

MARINA MAMONTOVA!!!!! WHEN I MET HER LAST TIME, 
SHE JUST CAME BACK FROM 
MOSCOW, WHERE SHE MET CHRISTINA ARBAKITE AND FRIENDS. 

THEY WENT TO SAUNA IN MOSCOW... AFTER THAT TRIP.... SHE WAS VERY WEEK. 
HER FRIENDS CAME TO SEE HER TO OBNINSK... IN THE HOSPITAL. 
ASKING WHAT SHE FEELS...
WHAT INTERESTING IS THAT I SUDDENLY MET HER BY THE ARK,  
SHE WAS WITH NURSE... WE WALKED SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT MOSCOW AND HOW THAT TRIP PULLED HER DOWN. SHE WAS EXOSTED. 
WE WALKED TORDS POND IN BELKINO AND THEN SHE GOT TIERD...
WE ENDED UP IN HOUSE FOR HOUSE CAFFE. 
NEXT DAY SHE WAS IN BED.






HIROMI GO? GAME GO WE PLAYED IN THE TRAIN TO VORONEZH?
5 GOOGLE?

apt. 163 is in our gate. on 5th floor. 

IS FROM MY MOVIE AND my REAL LIFE.


JACK PUBLISHED HIS BOOK 1 YEAR AFTER MINE. 




WHO IS THERE?  


 ON THE LEFT?  I ASKED TO STOP IT.

NOW THEY ALREADY MAKE THIS IN RUSSIA WITH FIRST NAME OF MY MANE CHARACTER IN MY FILM "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI". 
WHEN MY MOVIE IS NOT MADE YET. 

THE WOMAN WHO MAKES SCARFS LIKE THAT - IS ON THE INSIDE COVER OF MY BOOK "REAL RUSSIA". THE PERSON WHO CREATED SONG ORENBURGSKY 
PUHOVI PLATOK... DIED LAST YEAR. 


PRINCES? OLGA. IN VOGUE. On the ship. I sow it. Tom told me about it... 
THAT WAS LATER...

Usually there is 2 floor on the ship. On that photo - there is no second floor. 
PIGOZZI LIVES IN THE SECOND FLOOR IN HIS HOUSE IN ANTIB.... 
THAT IS WHY I WAS WORRIED. I WAS THERE TOO.

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WILL STILL MY LIFE. 

PRINCES VERA IN HER FURUSATO.... AFTER TRIP TO ITALIA ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO...

2010 PRINCES VERA AND HER NIECE KATYA, 

THAT IS WHY AFTER THE PHOTO WITH JEAN PIGOZZI THAT I 
POSTED ON MY BLOG IN 2008 I BECAME SCARED. 
"TOO EARLY! 1 YEAR. YOU SHOULD TAKE IT AWAY!"

AFTER THAT EVERYTHING BECAME SYNCHRONIZED AND I BECAME 
VERY
SCARED 
THEN EVERY ONE FALLED DOWN. 
in 2009 When we came to the boat I went to captains place. 
It's impossible to get in there on our ship.

Black girl NOLA went to submarine. We have black submarine in Obninsk. 

2002. YULYA? TATU?



Painting by V. Putin WINDOW sold for how much? PRIKURA?



CASE FROM 8 MM kino camera - is MINE! 
MEANS MICK JAGGER WAS THERE 
FOR ME. NOT FOR OBNINSK. 



THEN YURI SHILLER AND SVETLANA TRUMM GAVE ME THIS:
BODUM. DR. DOOM? NURIEL RUBINI.

THEN, WHEN NIKITA AND SVETA CHENSKAYA (JOAN CHEN WAS PLAYING 
WIFE OF EMPEROR IN B. BERTOLUCHI'S FILM AND CHASE CHEN IS MY FRIEND) 
THEN I MET HERCULES BELVILLE. 

HE DIED SUDDENLY... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE PRINCES OLGA. 
AND 3 DAYS BEFORE HE MARRIED WITH SOMEONE I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE. 
PIGOZZI DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THE FUNERAL. IT WAS STRANGE FOR ME.
I WANTED TO GO VERY MUCH, BUT COULDN'T GET VISA. 

AFTER I POSTED PIGOZZI'S PHOTO ON THE BLOG...
WHEN NIKITA AND SVETA CAME TO SF IN 2008. THEY CAME TO VISIT MARINA.
 THEY DIDN'T LIKE 
HOW I DRIVE THE CAR AND I GOT ANGRY AND STOPED IN THE 
MIDLE OF THE STREET 
IT'S ALREADY WAS HAPPENING .... SOMETHING ALREADY WAS THERE...
SCARING ME VERY MUCH. 

THEN PRINCE UMBERTO ARIVED... ???? WAS PUSHED TO MAKE?
PUSH DELYA? MCSOLAR? MY FIRST CONCERT IN 1991 IN MOSCOW?
WITH GENA MOISEENKO.

ANDREI CHERNISHOV FROM OBNINSK IS MY FRIEND....MEANS THERE SHOULD NOT BE PODNEBESNAYA (BECAUSE VERA SVECHINA AND OUR FAMILY LIVE IN  VORONESH, TAMBOV  AND OBNINSK.)

AND IVAN SHAPOVALOV. THERE SHOULD Never been.... PROJECT LEDOCOL LENIN. 
THAT IS WHY.. WHEN MY FATHER MET DIMA (MY FATHER WAS ALREADY SICK) 
THEY BOTH WERE THROWING UP THAT NIGHT. 

HE NEEDED SOMEWHERE TO LIVE. 
LOOK CAREFULLY! OSE TI YA. ME AND OLYA ES I NA.

TA? TU? 

YOU CAN CLIK ON THE PHOTO... IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT BIGER. YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO. 

DO NOT COPY. BOX WITH BATH TOYS? 


INSIDE THE BOX? YELLOW DACK? IN JEAN PIGOZZI'S HOUSE THERE WAS BLACK ONE WITH FAKE DIAMOND (NAOMI CAMPBEL). IN ORLOVA'S PROGRAM SHE HAD ONE YELLOW ONE.
  
WHITE BEAR IS FROM OSE (IN THE GLASSES) IS ON RABIT FROM DISNEY?  WHITE BEAR IN GLASSES GOT DIRTY. BECAUSE WE SLEPT ON IT AND USED IT AS A PILOW. 
AND I TREW HIM AWAY LAST YEAR. 

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SOW IN 2009 FIRST FILM CO-PRODUCTION FORUM
IN MOSCOW. THEY MADE A LOT OF BOOKS FROM OUR LIFE. BUT THEY ALL WERE NOTHING. IT WAS VERY STRANGE. I ALSO THOUGH IT WAS KGB SCHOOL IN TRAINING MAKING JOCKS ABOUT ME. IT WAS VERY STRANGE. HOW MUCH MONEY DID THEY SPENT ON IT? I THOUGHT...

I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY DOING...

WHEN I WENT TOO.... MEET PHILIP ROSEDALE..... LONG TIME AGO...
 AT "SECOND LIFE" OFFICE... 
(JEAN PIGOZZI INTRODUCED ME. HE KNEW I WANT TO MAKE A MOVIE
"LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI") 
SUDDENLY GUYS WALKED BY AND GAVE ME THIS. 

MEANS PHILIP ALSO WAS "MERRIED" TO ME. WHO IS HIS WIFE? 
WITH 4 CHILDREN?
AIJIN?
VERA QLICK ???? WHERE FROM? 



BUT NOW IT WAS OPOSIT. ORLOVA IS RADIATION. POISON. AND THAT IS WHY MARINA MAMONTOVA-OLHOVSKAYA COULDN'T GET BETTER WITH HER CANSER. AS SOON AS MARINA MAMONTOVA WAS GETTING BETTER, ORLOVA KEPT GOING AND MARINA MAMONTOVA GOT BAD AGAIN. AND THAT IS WHY SHE COULDN'T BE TRITED NO WHERE FROM HER CANSER.

AND THIS IS MY OLD KEYSTONE. PINK.

AND THIS I GOT IN PARIS 2009. SAME COLLOR AS FIRST LIPSTIK I GOT IN JAPAN IN1993. MAXFACTOR.


GEISHA MAI SAN ON THE COVER OF MY BLOG HAS NOTHING BEHIND HER. 
IT LOOKES LIKE MAFIA. 

AND ON THE SHORI THAT FUKADA SAN GAVE ME IN 1993
THERE WAS JAPANESE CART WITHOUT RIKSHA. 

FROM BAD CONCERT OF KRISTINA ARBAKAITE WHERE I WENT WITH MARINA, JEFF AND OLESYA... (I WENT TO THAT PLACE BEFORE WITH JEFF. THAT IS WHERE I FORGOT ALL MY MONEY FOR SCHOOL. BUT IT WAS THERE WHEN WE RETURNED)

BACK TO "HUSTLER" I TOOK LOCAL RICKSHA. 
RICK IS LONG DISTANS DRIVER. YULYA ZOTENKO'S HUSBAND.

AND I HAVE  RED AND PURPLE  HOME KIMONO'S FROM FUKADA SAN since 1993.

AND "PURPLE RAIN" FROM singer PRINCE. BRAZILIAN PRINCE WAS KILLED. THAT WAS WRONG. MY BIRTHDAY 5 - SOMEONE TOOK (Alexia). AND ORLOVA TOOK NIKITA'S BIRDAY.
MARINA MAMONTOVA DIED. 

ORLOVA OR WHOMEVER SENT HER - ARE WRONG AND I LIKE THE IDEA OF 
 NO MORE ISRAEL.

And here is Mone.... I remember I was in white dress like that in my dream long time ago. 


AI MO NE!
 I SOW WHITE DRESS ON ME IN MY DREAM LONG TIME AGO. IN THE GARDEN..
AI MO NE! I HAVE A VIDEO I MADE IN 1998 IN TOKYO for my class. 
 YOU TUBE BROKE DOWN WHEN I DOWN LODED IT. 
I have more old videos. 


there is woman with same white umbrella...

SASHA KORSUNOV FROM OBNINSK, WHO'S FATHER WAS a head of 
HAD NO TOOTH WHEN I SOW HIM LAST SUMMER. AND HE WAS NOT WITH 
TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS NO MORE. SOMEONE TOOK HIS STORE FROM HIM.


THEN THERE WAS "ROMANS X" IN 1999. I sow it. 

THEN... I SOW DIRECTOR Catherine Breillat HAD STROKE IN OCT. 2004.
I SOW HER IN 2008 IN SFIFF.

This I got in 2005 in Ismailovo. 

Young people started to protest Olimpics in Vancuver. How is it possible to spend 8 billion on Olimpic
GAMES IN VANCOUVER?

Why be against Olimpic games when PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE CHANGE  ARE NOT LISTENING?  
MEAN EVERYONE GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND? 

TO MY REGRET HUMAN DOES NOT LIVE THAT LONG. 
I WANT TO SEE CHANGE IN MY LIFE TIME. 
AND IT EASY TO MAKE. 

WE CAN START NOW. 

STEP ONE.

Marriage of Princes Olga of Greece and Prince Aimone annulled. 

this is sea star.

No comments:

Post a Comment