Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TODAY SOMEONE JUMPED IN DOWN TOWN SF.

THIS IS ON THE CORNER - BUSH STR. AND GRANT STR. GATES TO CHINA TOWN AND TRITON HOTEL. TRITON (I HAD AS A PAT WHEN I WAS SMALL IN MY APT, IN OBNINSK) HOTEL OPENED IN ABOUT 2000. MY FRIEND CAMILE LABRO FROM FRENCH VOUGUE STAIED THERE WITH HER BOYFRIEND. 


THIS FURNITURE STORE IS OPENING NOW FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE STREET. APPLE STORE IS ACROS THE STREET. VIRGIN MEGASTORE WAS HERE BEFORE . THERE I MET SEAL. 
IN 2007 I BUILD APARTMENT IN OBNINSK. AND I WAS LOOKING FOR FURNITURE. 
I COULDN'T MAKE MY APARTMENT BECAUSE I WAS TAKEN PHOTOS AND 
STOPED MAKING MONEY. THEN I FOUND OUT THE REASON WHY I COULDN'T GET PUBLISHER FOR MY BOOK. MARINA ORLOVA STOLE MY PROJECT FOR YOUTUBE AND MARINA MAMONTOVA OLHOVSKAYA DIED FROM IT. 
J. PIGOZZI DISAPPEARED. 

AND THEY PUT ME TO SITUATION WHERE I CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR CELL PHONE. 
NEATHER I CAN PAY TAXES. BARAK OBAMA SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN THIS VERY SERIOUS CASE. 
THIS IS CHACHACHA FROM MY 12 YEARS OLD WITH OLEG FRY. (ELEKTRONIK) IN SCHOOL #10. WE GOT 1 PLACE. (THIS SHOP DIDN'T PAY ME) PROBABLY THEY TAKING IDEAS FROM MY BLOG ALREADY. I DIDN'T ALLOWED THAT. AND I DON'T ALLOWED THAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment