Monday, February 21, 2011

The San Jose Sharks are a professional ice hockey team based in San Jose, California, United States.


The Oakland Coliseum Arena was home to the California Golden Seals of the NHL from 1967 to 1976. Gordon and George Gund became minority owners of the Seals in 1974.






While the first-place finisher was "Blades," the Gunds were concerned about the name's potentially negative association with weapons, and went with the runner-up, "Sharks."[2]The name was said to have been inspired by the large number of sharks living in the Pacific Ocean. Seven different varieties live there, and one area of water near the Bay Area is known as the "red triangle" (from my sweater) because of its shark population.


1979. My L. Brin immigrated to the United States from Russia at the age of six.



"Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?" - Steve Jobs, 1983?


San Jose sharks founded 1991. 

 SJ married LP in March 18 1991. 18 is house number in 


Kudaevo where my mothers relatives live.




1999

2003 

2008 London.
and it was about two of my books. 
and my movie.

В Новой Зеландии произошло землетрясение магнитудой 6,3. Оно привело к человеческим жертвам и разрушениям в городе Крайстчерч - втором по величине населенном пункте страны.

that was after my short film. 2009. called "Funeral".

LLP????? I don't think so. 

LVS.

www.vsfamlaw.com
Ariel R. Sosna LLP
Sara Van Voorhis & Sosna LLP



LLP. 2007.



ELVIS?

Laurene Powell (1991–present)

Rene was french my hair dresser......in Harajuku... 2000.

really great one... then he went back "suddenly" to France...

I was missing him....

what about DOGVILLE? 2003.
A woman on the run (from the mob?) is reluctantly accepted in a small Colorado town. 

Dubrovka
 Danish PASTRY.

Nicole Kidman now married to Keith.... 

I knew one Keith ..in SF during my Academy of Art time.... He was an Opera singer and waiter... 
in Opera cafe on Van ness street in SF.

and that was Ivan Shapovalov with Tatu. 2000. 

without my permission....

and 

Mischa Anne Marsden Barton (born 24 January 1986) is an English-American 

fashion model, film, television, and stage actress, best known for her role as Marissa Cooper in the American television series The O.C.

2007 Cannes?

and then she was photographed with Cellulite on the balcony....

No comments:

Post a Comment