Thursday, February 24, 2011

Второй iPad будет официально представлен 2 марта в Сан-Франциско





THE PROBLEM IS

My birthday is JUNE 5 1973

and not 3/15/ 1973. 


Paul And Peter Martins (1973 ! my shots....)  To Collaborate On World Premiere Ballet For New York City Ballet’s 2011/2012 Season.
(and they gave my S to Larry Page or Sergei BRIN? or to whom?)


DOG SIKU. TELLURIDE 2007. 




means NO ONE CANT PUT PEOPLE IN MY PLACE. IN MY GATE 15.
or my apartmet. OR TRY TO MAKE IT 0.

like 1600 Amphitheatre.... parkway....

and I had horrible time while it was happening and last year....


AND THE ONES WHO DID... NEEDS TO PAY.  my family DIDNT HARM ANYONE.

in my "ku".


FARM VILLE?
Or it's about shots my mother and I had in 
March? Before I was born?


THIS IS Private TIME PHOTO. I DONT LIVE IN 14 GATE. I LIVE IN GATE 15.

?????
1998. TOKYO.
Inna Didenco, later Alexandra, NAME LIKE 
MY GRAND MOTHER ...in my corner. 

And Inna ( 1972) is Georgian and Ukrainian
and got apartment 
few years ago in Spain.

Mark Pincus Twins Georgia? Carmen? 


there is no 1972 in my gate. 
(it's in my driving license) 

??? 
go daddy? 23 AND ME? who's company?
present to me (Vera Svechina) in 1993. 
1951
23 and me. 1974.
and Lena and Werner in the hat that has  horseshoe mark on it. The one that was left from the Baby horse King who hit my mother in 1950, when she was 8 years old....in the Village Dubrovka. 

Farm Ville??

then now she made book about DEFORMED kids. I was amazed with drawings of them when I was a child. in medical book we had.

Telluride 2007. 

2006. I had peace in SF in my apartment. 

doves came out from the eggs on my balcony. 

And Scott lived in 402.

2003 my left hand.... 

Beechcraft Bonanza


My mother doesn't do black magic. 



AT


128 King St # B. ball park.


Originally named Pacific Bell Park, then renamed SBC Park in 2003, as a result of the SBC acquisition of Pacific Bell, the stadium was ultimately christened AT&T Park on March 3, 2006, just two years after it had adopted the SBC Park name.


Michail Brin is my grandfather or grand uncle Misha Kotov?
and Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger .
and D. Medvedev.
Michael Douglas.... 



























He beried  3rd with Tamara and Alexandra in Serpuhov

and 4th there  with them is a little boy of my aunt Olga......


and Valera needed googles?

1954-55 
1899. 18 Kudaevo...Nikanorov family is my relatives. They live there for more then 100 years.
Вас ожидает гражданка Никано́рова — художественный фильм, снятый студией «Мосфильм» в 1978.

my uncle Lenya train driver from Marevka.... and it was about my film....


WHOEVER TRIED TO KILL ME LAST YEAR AND USED MY LIFE TO MAKE THINGS and money 
ARE WRONG. and they need to go to jail and pay me for abuse of HUMAN LIFE. Imagine that.


2003. My wedding ....they manipulated.... a lot.... 
there is Nikita look like in my shoes. 

That was me. and me in front of Micah... when I was not standing there.

..There is
 Miki mouse in front of Lyonya....(Leon) and  they tried to kill me.

Birn Jr Jerome F Wilson Sonsini Goodrich&Rosati Palo Alto?

Rosa is Kolya Trelikovsky mother....and Gerge's wife....



same as they did that on this photo...





Pigozzi is the pig. 

and Alexander's Payne phone number became number of some Tom.





















Watch Steve Wozniak On Last Night’s Big Bang Theory


about my last night in Tokyo in Olive Club....2003.

http://gizmodo.com/#!5653062/watch-steve-wozniak-on-last-nights-big-bang-theory


who cares and why they harm people??????

Daily Mail напоминает, что в 2006 году в Великобритании был отравлен бывший офицер КГБ Александр Литвиненко. В его организме врачи нашли следы радиоактивного вещества полония-210.

1974. 

Polonium  is a chemical element with the symbol Po andatomic number 84.  discovered in 1898 by Marie Skłodowska-Curie and Pierre Curie


that was TED.



Zaikin (stutter).... Tatiyana's husband.....

The King's Speech is a 2010 British historical drama film directed by Tom Hooper and written by David Seidler. It was nominated for 14 BAFTAs, of which it won seven; 12 Academy Awards nominations, of which it won four including Best PictureBest Director and Best Actor; and seven Golden Globes, with Colin Firth winning for Best Actor.
Firth plays King George VI, who, to overcome his stutter, is introduced to Lionel Logue, an unorthodox speech therapist played by Geoffrey Rush. The two men become friends as they work together, and after his brother abdicates, the new king relies on Logue to help him make a radio broadcast at the beginning of World War II.

GREENBRIER, AR - The ground is shaking in Faulkner County with a 3.8 magnitude earthquake waking people up just before 5am Thursday morning. It's the strongest in a wave of quakes this week. Geological experts are now working to figure out why they're happening.


It's happening because long time ago I brought to Oliver Varren bri cheese from France where I attended Cannes film festival. 

He asked for it. 

GATE 15. 3 floor. Obninsk. 1996.

academy of art. 1997.


and in Telluride  1999 I have same pants. 


Im on the left. 2002 (died 2009)

1995. Obninsk. disco club. Arena.


Lena Pleshivzeva always has V on her. Hercules shirt from Filipina women








but 1g didn't pay for my apartment in Obninsk.

and for my traveling expenses...



 Lisa 1996.



1997.  then test 2007.  and who went to make in Japan? 2010? MOSFILM????

MY FILM IS MOSFILM. 


2007







Lena and Tanya .... OMaganda! I'm not mafia.


Girls gave me bear for birthday 23. Tokyo.




Hercules gave me that later...

Telluride 1999.

2003 Norimaki.....

shine the light 2008 artco.... I met in 2005....


and brand from my house on my birthday in Isetan in Japan????...2009????..... and  my house..

????



My died faather and died  Mo and  criminal russians with pigozzi j. and Mo ?
and go daddy? 


???????????




No comments:

Post a Comment